Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centripetal Force Yealds Over Unity

Started by MoRo, March 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

@MoRo,

Yes, I agree: not a single word, indeed, a shabby music (IMO) and no explanation. :P

Anyway:
In his very DVD: "Electric Motor Secret", Peter Lindemann made
an experiment with 2 (as identical as possible) electric motors 'classically' coupled.
One as a prime mover the other as a generator.
No 'OU' here. Of course. Just measurements.

But, IMO, it would be worth to see what is going on if these 2 motors were coupled
by this kinda non so 'classical' flywheel (but a flywheel, indeed). Would it not be?

It is not a so complicated experiment.

Would it not of any interest to see whether there were any discrepancy between these 2
experiments? ('classical' coupling VS flywheel coupling)?

No 'OU'. But, perhaps, just any obvious difference could be observed.
If yes, this might open some door. Might it not?

After all, a gyroscope is a kinda flywheel. Is it not?
Please consult Eric Laithwaite about gyroscopes.
For example:
Eric Laithwaite - gyroscopic gravity modification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlAJ7vySC8

A gyroscope is behaving strangly. No?

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

gdez

@NerzhDishual
Good post,
   eric's stuff has to make you think twice.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 20, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
Good answer, and almost correct.
The part about pushing forces.... that's not correct, though. I know there are theories of pushing gravity, and I kind of like those, and since gravity isn't fully understood I'm not going to criticise theories of pushing gravity. But other forces, like electrostatics, electromagnetism, the strong and weak nuclear forces-- those can be attractive, definitely, as well as being repulsive. I don't think this is a matter of reference frame, either.

Gravity has the properties of being a simultaneous push/pull force according to how we perceive reality, but in the realm of true reality, gravity is nothing more than an effect.  By definition, "free fall is any motion of a body where gravity is the only force acting upon it.  Free fall in the absence of forces other than gravity produces weightlessness or 'zero-g'.  Any condition of weightlessness due to inertial motion is referred to as free-fall. This may also apply to weightlessness produced because the body is far from a gravitating body (no net force exerted on a body)." 

If you're simultaneously pushed from the back and pulled from the front with an equal force, then you will experience zero-g.  Since a body feels no net force in a zero-g or weightlessness environment, then there can be no net reaction force.  This is the reason why a body, regardless of it's mass will undergo the same acceleration rate in gravity.  In other-words, the effect of gravity is the expansion acceleration of mass moving past stationary light (the inverse of how we perceive reality). 

If you are stationary (a photon) while I am accelerating and expanding in all directions towards you (mass), then there is no forces acting between you and I.  You will experience zero-g and weightlessness since you're not being accelerated or have a net force acting on you.  However, once we make contact with each other, then you will be continuously pushed by the mass and experience acceleration and g-forces (1-g in the case of earth due to its expansion acceleration rate).  Actually, the electric force is the only force in Nature (+Q and -Q).

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

A = Gravitational Acceleration
Z = Time of Particle (Electron) Orbit
A x Z = Velocity of Light (Velocity of Gravity)

In scientific circles, a calculation that has not been known is that the product of;

Wavelength * Frequency = Speed of Gravity
AZ^2 * 1/Z = AZ

is parallel to

Gravitational Acceleration x Orbit Time = Speed of Gravity
A * Z = AZ

The results are exactly equal, however the units are not.

In the true energy equation, Wavelength is comparable to Gravitational Acceleration (A) and Frequency is comparable to Orbit Time (Z). When Frequency (1/Z) is changed into Orbit Time (Z) the Wavelength is not also just flipped to the inverse, rather the AZ^2 of Wavelength is then changed into Acceleration (A). Wavelength is represented by Orbit Diameter (AZ^2)

Earth's Gravity (9.80175174 m/s^2) x earth's Orbit Time (30,585,600 seconds, exact lunar year) = the Velocity of Gravity and Light (299,792,458 m/s).  Earth (mass) is undergoing expansion acceleration while moving past stationary light.

The Scientific Community is not yet aware that Wavelength = Orbit Diameter = Acceleration of Gravity x (Orbit Time)^2

The Scientific Community is not yet aware that Frequency = 1/Orbit Time

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MoRo

Quote from: gravityblock on May 02, 2012, 11:37:08 PM
Gravity has the properties of being a simultaneous push/pull force according to how we perceive reality, but in the realm of true reality, gravity is nothing more than an effect.  By definition, "free fall is any motion of a body where gravity is the only force acting upon it.  Free fall in the absence of forces other than gravity produces weightlessness or 'zero-g'.  Any condition of weightlessness due to inertial motion is referred to as free-fall. This may also apply to weightlessness produced because the body is far from a gravitating body (no net force exerted on a body)." 

If you're simultaneously pushed from the back and pulled from the front with an equal force, then you will experience zero-g.  Since a body feels no net force in a zero-g or weightlessness environment, then there can be no net reaction force.  This is the reason why a body, regardless of it's mass will undergo the same acceleration rate in gravity.  In other-words, the effect of gravity is the expansion acceleration of mass moving past stationary light (the inverse of how we perceive reality). 

If you are stationary (a photon) while I am accelerating and expanding in all directions towards you (mass), then there is no forces acting between you and I.  You will experience zero-g and weightlessness since you're not being accelerated or have a net force acting on you.  However, once we make contact with each other, then you will be continuously pushed by the mass and experience acceleration and g-forces (1-g in the case of earth due to its expansion acceleration rate).  Actually, the electric force is the only force in Nature (+Q and -Q).

Gravock
The "effect" as you put it (outcome) is generally understood... It is the "cause" (source) to which there is a general lack of understanding. Gravity is not the expansion of space. It is more likely the displacement of the sea of energy in the space field that we call and perceive as TIME. Matter requires this energy for it's existence in the space field. Matter at any point in space uses this energy, causing the surrounding energy to move inward by displacement. The greater the clump of matter existing near a general point in space, the more perceptible the displacement as you approach. The centripetal force that pushes on Earth's Moon to hold it in orbit is caused by this displacement. There is in reality no such thing as a force that pulls.