Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why PM magnet motors and PM Gravity machines cannot possibly ever work

Started by quantumtangles, March 10, 2012, 06:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

Quote from: cristache on April 15, 2012, 11:32:11 PM
Excuse my ignorance but I have some silly questions
Let's say a helicopter lifted from the ground and the engine performed work to to 10m high in the air.
Siting at 10m the engine still needs to perform work to balance the force of gravity and keep the helicopter in position
We slightly switched from a system with energy transfer to a system with equilibrium of forces.
Does earth consume the energy the helicopter engine produce?
How do we explain work/energy consumer to maintain a force in a fixed position? Something in the system produces energy and something else consume it
The helicopter is not moving so how can we have mechanical work (Force X distance) created?
the prop pushes air down to produce lift. the wind thus created is where the energy goes.
fritznien

christo4_99

A lead airplane will not fly : bad experiment . Human aspirations never amounted to anything : lie . We honor inventors of the technologies that we use in our daily lives : nope . Nature has not provided us with everything we need : misinformation . Companies make the resources that we consume every day : wrong again . All men are endowed by their Creator certain unalienable rights : True but more so for those who have a lawyer . My point being that a lot of things we see as "truths" are just what others have convinced us of over time . Like Bessler said : "the world of mechanics is unfathomable ; why shouldn't the perpetual mobile have a place in it somewhere ?"

christo4_99

I think I can get this thing built before the 300th anniversary . I just wanna know one thing QT ... what rock are you gonna hide under ? LOL . You should form your own opinions instead of just taking people's words for fact ... you'd be in a better position , but campaigning against a subject you obviously know nothing about does you little service . And since you insist that people who search for P.M. must have a low IQ , a seriously unfounded insult , I'll pray for you and YOUR IQ .  ;) Do you still not understand ? ROFLMAO

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 17, 2012, 03:44:09 AM
I think I can get this thing built before the 300th anniversary . I just wanna know one thing QT ... what rock are you gonna hide under ? LOL . You should form your own opinions instead of just taking people's words for fact ... you'd be in a better position , but campaigning against a subject you obviously know nothing about does you little service . And since you insist that people who search for P.M. must have a low IQ , a seriously unfounded insult , I'll pray for you and YOUR IQ .  ;) Do you still not understand ? ROFLMAO

Flaming ?

christo4_99

I dunno ...you tell me smart guy . You are content to pretend that you have it all figured out , and I recognize it because I have a valid design based on a valid principle ...it's as simple as that . If you call that flaming then I guess so .  Just as Bessler's detractors were silenced so too shall mine be also . You will find that it is futile to attack me (unless you are an admin, LOL).