Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why PM magnet motors and PM Gravity machines cannot possibly ever work

Started by quantumtangles, March 10, 2012, 06:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Only if you were convicted. Based on the above post, I think you walk free.
:D

DocX

Quote from: quantumtangles on March 10, 2012, 06:33:04 AM

But gravity cannot apply its 'force field' to "falling" objects like apples unless energy has first been supplied to raise them from the ground. In the case of apples, chemical energy has been supplied to cause the apple tree to grow and form apples. So too, when you lift an object from the ground and release it, it will fall because you supplied chemical energy to lift it in the first place.

Energy always has to be expended lifting objects up from the floor and the 'force' of gravity cannot possibly ever add 'extra' energy to the object. When you lifted it, you added energy, but it does not gain energy on the way down.

The upshot of this is that working 'magnetic motors' made from arrays of magnets are impossible; have always been impossible and will always be impossible (unless you go to a different Universe where different laws of physics apply).

Our predisposition to confuse force (in the sense of field lines) with energy or power has led countless inventors to waste time and resources trying to build PM magnetic motors, PM pendulums, and other gravity based machines, but none of these devices can ever possibly work because the laws of physics render them impossible. Just because you do not understand why it cannot work will not change the facts. These devices cannot ever possibly work. PM is impossible.

I am sorry but I really have to comment on this text.

The first thing You need to understand before making claims like these is that the LAWS of physics are exactly what they say they are. LAWS.
Meaning that there is NO complete proof that the laws are indeed absolute certainties, there is just a huge number of tests of which not one has yet shown a different result.

What You are talking about is general understanding of physics (textbooks), but what I have to emphasize here is that in experimental physics (and this IS an absolute certainty) we do not use words like CANNOT, IS NOT, IMPOSSIBLE, WILL NOT, and so on.

Do not misunderstand me, I do not think that what You are saying is incorrect, I am just trying to tell You that with this attitude You will most certainly get nowhere. By trying to build and test these absurd devices you might get a glimpse of knowledge that you would not get out of any conventional physics experiment. The goal here is to create an overunity device or ideally a perpetual motion device, regardless of the means used to do it. Can You see what I am trying to tell You here?
To stress the LAWS issue further, for the last 300 years scientists were trying to prove that there is usable energy in gravity, however, there was merely a handful of people that actually did this, and in the last 300 years they created let's say hundreds of devices that failed and therefore they proclaimed it as a LAW.

Now take in consideration that during this time there was an average of about 1.5 billion people on earth of which only a few put their brains into this matter. Today, there is over 7 billion people and considering the economy and simply increase in global conscience, the number of people that are working on this problem has increased super significantly. Now think about this, the people that work on this today, can create the same number of experimental devices in one week as the people then could in a hundred years.

And here is a super stupid question for You to explain to me.
I have to put energy into an apple to lift it off the ground in order for it to fall back down to the ground.
If I dig the ground under the apple, since I did not put any energy into the apple, why doesn't the apple sit floating in the air where it was before I dug the hole.

Gwandau

Quote from: DocX on April 13, 2012, 12:31:45 PM

What You are talking about is general understanding of physics (textbooks), but what I have to emphasize here is that in experimental physics (and this IS an absolute certainty) we do not use words like CANNOT, IS NOT, IMPOSSIBLE, WILL NOT, and so on.

Excellent post DocX!

The above quote condenses it all. Thank you for your lucid simplicity.

You describe the very core of the innovative mindset needed for any progress in science.

To make scientific progress you have to be the rare combination of a person schooled in critical thinking
and at the same time being a person who regards all Laws written in the books as relative information,
revisable at any moment.

As myself being a person involved in research in the surface coating industry for many years, I have learned first hand
that many discoveries are the result of unexpected observations done when performing a set of tests made for
totally other reasons.

To go by the text book and conforming to all the present Laws of physics won't lead you anywhere outside the already known.

Gwandau

quantumtangles

Quote from: DocX on April 13, 2012, 12:31:45 PM

I have to put energy into an apple to lift it off the ground in order for it to fall back down to the ground.
If I dig the ground under the apple, since I did not put any energy into the apple, why doesn't the apple sit floating in the air where it was before I dug the hole.

Because of gravity, specifically, the curvature of space due to the mass of the earth. Look it up on wikipedia.

Incidentally, digging a hole beneath an apple would be a riproaringly inefficient way of adding potential energy (in order that gravity may convert that potential energy to kinetic energy). Much more energy would be expended digging the hole than lifting the apple. Nonetheless, congratulations are in order. I have never before come across an 'apple hole energy generator'. Beyond a peradventure, you have graced us with a novelty. 

cristache

Excuse my ignorance but I have some silly questions
Let's say a helicopter lifted from the ground and the engine performed work to to 10m high in the air.
Siting at 10m the engine still needs to perform work to balance the force of gravity and keep the helicopter in position
We slightly switched from a system with energy transfer to a system with equilibrium of forces.
Does earth consume the energy the helicopter engine produce?
How do we explain work/energy consumer to maintain a force in a fixed position? Something in the system produces energy and something else consume it
The helicopter is not moving so how can we have mechanical work (Force X distance) created?