Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This might blow your mind

Started by Magluvin, March 11, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsasso

Hi,

I know I am taking a bit chance here as most comments about Mike Brady has been quite rude and negative but here goes.......

I need some assistance from those willing to help provide information ONLY.....
I am not sure if you actually know my dad (Michael Brady- Perendev) or are friends with him, but I am trying to clear his name and not quite sure how to go about it.  I believe he did not have a fair trial and was not given the opportunity to present evidence etc.  I have not seen my dad since 2009 and would really like to do my best to get him out of where he is currently.  He does not deserve this and is not guilty.

If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated as well as advise how you are linked to him, maybe if you are a good friend of his you can help.

I know this is like attempting find a needle in a haystack but nevertheless I have to try.

Thank you for reading
Jackie Sasso
Daughter of Michael Brady

FatBird

Please tell us what happened to Mr Brady.

What are they accusing him of?

Thanks.

jsasso

Hi
He was accused of Embezzlement, however he has written to me in absolute detail to explain that this is not true but everyone just wants to see the motor working, he has a working motor but was not given the opportunity in court to prove this, the lawyer that handled his case was assigned by the court and had no interest in assisting my dad.  The trial was in German and my dad's understanding of German was basic so not sure exactly what was said, he was not afforded a translator. He was not afforded the opportunity to provide any documentation nothing.
He has applied for an appeal and was denied etc.
He has served half his sentence and has applied for half sentence - not sure of the outcome yet.
He just wants his name cleared and prove his innocence, hence me requesting information from people who knew him but so far I have not yet gotten any.
Thanks
Jackie

FatBird

Sorry to hear about that.  I used to see posts concerning his magnet motors, but that's all I know.
Click on the Link below to see more.

http://www.overunity.com/9160/belongins-of-mike-brady-perendev-for-sale/msg241047/#msg241047

TinselKoala

Don't you remember that he claimed that secret customers of his had working units installed and running? It would have been ridiculously easy for him to prove his claims if that had been true. He had ample opportunity to show a working model, many times. Just read the pages on Brady at PESN. Even Sterling doesn't believe in him.
If you are really his daughter, I feel sorry for you, because evidently he is trying to pull the wool over your eyes too, being the natural-born conman that he is. Where is a working model that demonstrates the validity of his claims? There is none and there never has been one. What did the people get, who paid him money for his promises? Nothing.
My advice to you is to just let him serve his time, and hope that he has learned his lesson.

Or, if you _really_ want to help, have him tell you where the "working model" is, and then _you_ demonstrate that it works as he claims. That would be great, I'd even pay money to see that. (The price of a theater ticket, not more.)