Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This might blow your mind

Started by Magluvin, March 11, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@ Hello Ben K4ZEP, a few questions concerning your set up (photo in your post above):

- The red cylinders left an right, I guess they are coils?

- Why the ring magnets, would disk or cylinder magnets work as well? May be with horizontally oriented coils?

- The thing in the middle (carrying the two ring magnets), is it a motor? I guess it is just a way to fix the ring magnets so they can rotate, or will you use the motor as a drive means?

I have similar parts in my collection of leftover things; coils from relays, motors from hard disk drives, DC motors, various bearings and axles; no ring magnets, but some very good cylinder/disk neodymium magnets.

Greetings, Conrad

k4zep

Quote from: ALVARO_CS on April 13, 2012, 01:34:10 PM
Mag
hope this will be with your approval. :-\
I see we are posting here a subjet started by Jimboot (reply No 100) that is also treated in other thread (Larsko´s magnet motor etc etc )started by Jeffc

I suggest to all, to post there as it is not the main subject here. Not only to avoid info dispersed, but also as a respect gesture to Magluvin.
cheers
Alvaro

Me bad, will go over to the Larsko's thread and answer the question.

Ben K4ZEP

Magluvin

Yes, you can post here about it. It is of the same principals. Magnets, coils, motor, battery, no battery, reeds and leds. All the same ingredients. ;]

Just got home from work. Guna fiddle for a while tonight.

mags

Magluvin

Ive posted my complaints in Larskros last vid on YT. No answers from him, but there was a OUathiest there that tries to discount my posts as If Im nuts.

We dont know for sure what is real or not anymore with it. His first circuit works, with battery recharge, then he posts a new circuit as if the first was wrong, that also will work, but always just consumes from the battery, even when the switch is open and the led is lit, current is draining the battery.

So why the new revised edition of the fake circuit? What was supposedly wrong with the first?

So I am going to incorporate his first circuit into my drive section of my motor. Using his circuit and replacing the battery with a cap of proper size for decent drive and recharge the cap after the reed opens. Then the gen side charging system only has to replace what recharge didt fulfill. This should be a huge savings on the gen section.

I may sound like a nut about Larskros deal, but dangit, why are all my questions legit?
He says he doesnt want to pull the coil apart as its too much trouble.  Well its going to be trouble when he has to replace them batteries.
And how does he recharge them? through the 5ohm res and the resistance of the coil? Will that impede charging from a smart charger? Or would it work just fine? Does he remove the leds for charging due to charge voltage may be able to conduct through the leds? Come on man.  If he really doesnt want to take it apart, did he not think of these things? I would think someone of his skills would make the batteries replaceable. Thin plastic tube. Removable cap.  Bang Bang, fooling people for many years.

So yeah, I might be thinkin he has a working no battery motor and now is saying otherwise and is getting caught up in a bad sense of creativity in explaining how it is a fake. Tripping up on details.

In the 2nd vid showing the battery, he tilts the motor up on its side showing the top view. He spins it one direction CW and the leds barely lit, but CCW they are nice and bright. I can show this right now, without a battery. With a battery, the led intensity is the same CW or CCW. 

Today, I just keep finding good reasons to believe the way I do at this moment. Just too much weird compared to reality going on.

Mags

pree5

Amazing Magnet Motor_Gen part 2. - YouTube
fake... ??? ?