Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This might blow your mind

Started by Magluvin, March 11, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

Quote from: Magluvin on April 11, 2012, 12:54:09 AM
I just got finished for the night. I have to retract my statement on the led not lighting at low rpms. I can get it with a relatively slow magnet pass, with coil shorting, with a white led.

The motor in the vid would have to be using coil shorting to get those leds to light.

So right now I cannot say for sure that there is a battery yet from my led evidence.

So far Im getting just over 100v into a 1uf cap quickly at low rpms(350 or so.)
Ran a pulse motor to keep the rotor going for testing.

I tried looping with batteries. Batt no load 5.5v  with pulse motor 5.2  with loop 5.35.

First will be to get the motor eff.   When looped and I disconnect the batt, the caps voltage slowly drops with the motor. 2 uf total motor and charge section. I expected just a full drop, but it holds for about 5 seconds down to 3v and so on.  Im happy with that.

The gen section drag is very low.  I feel like im walking in Romero's footsteps a bit with the coil shorting and increased distance of the gen coil from the rotor(no backing magnets) and getting seemingly good results. At least better than expected from experience.

Mags

Hi Mags,
    Let's assume that we can get the led to light at low speed 1.5v, but what if the rotor speed is faster? should it glow more brighter or maybe burn the led's with higher voltage? say 3v - 5v? in the video it's hard to see if the led's are getting brighter, seems the same to me, just flashing, well we should wait for his next video if he will reveal the secret... ::)

Anyways, your doing great with your project  ;D  looping is hard to do, but if you focus on something and believe that it can be done, you will find your self getti'n there without knowing it... :o  and always experience is the best teacher! happy experimenting!  ;D

Regards
    Cc

e2matrix

On energeticforum there is discussion about this Italian motor also.  There are two fairly extensive documents describing how it is built by the guy who made it apparently.  They were in Italian but I did a Google translation of them.  I find it hard to believe someone would go to the trouble of making as much documentation on the build as was found if it was just a fake so for now I'd give it a 'possible' rating ;)

I'm sure it takes some serious tuning though if it's possible....

crazycut06

Here it is guys the revelation!  :o

Maybe larksro is an honest guy that he only wanted to warn people about believing on videos that has no proof of how it was made...case closed... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93iIduG01I&feature=player_detailpage

Magluvin

Ok. I looked at both vids, the wood block with metal cover and the plexi base motors.

The wood block one with the monster reed switch, that one lights up the led where ever the reed switch and magnet are. He made a mistake of moving the reed to the central position while the rotor was moving. The Plexi vid did not make that mistake. ;]

Ive worked with a lot of plexi. When he turns it to see the bottom, I would think we could see that the plexi was drilled for the bolt to go through. I dont see much of anything. Maybe some haze from superglue. Even with the angles of view, refraction and all, there would be some indication of a hole of the bolt width. But it looks solid. I look for those kinds of things when I work with plexi.

So if the wood model is battery powered, and the functions( acceleration, etc) are similar, then I have to assume the plexi model has the battery also. The woody is from 2010 and the plexy is recent.

Plexi had the hands of Mylow. Very carefull not to make the same mistakes as woody.

Always in complete systematic control of the reed position, never to move it in the middle position while the rotor is on the move, or the led might flash giving away the secret. If the magnet and reed are as far away from the coils as possible, why would the led light? ;] Battery

Still not fully sure why the reed doesnt activate when close to the coil with the close encounters ship magnet floating above. That tiny reed should be closed. I know that he positions it there often, even though he well knows that the, close to coil position, is useless. But not for his purposes. ;]

Shes a dud. But I would still say that he had a smaller battery than shown Would like to see. And woody could have them under the metal plate on top of the wood in a dugout.

Mags

Jimboot

Laskro has just irreparably damaged his brand with that latest vid. I for one have unsubscribed from the channel and won't waste my time with with anything he has to say. Maybe someone knocked on his door and threatened him to say it was a hoax I don't know. I'll probably still have a play with the idea as I have with the original reason for this thread. I guess I'm looking for a tipping point with this idea. Some input to start then a cascading effect. Even though Laskro did a reveal aaa batteries would not fit in his setup but I could see how smaller button types would. Who knows. I will still peruse my own ideas though.