Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance 101 test what tesla test it !

Started by Mk1, March 15, 2012, 03:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@itsueng

First my respect because you deserve it for tenacity ,and great attitude ...

Now i partly made this video because of you even if you are right in your reasoning about acoustic resonance , it is one of the first degree , and beyond that there is nothing else to ad , because you experiment show you can make a speaker box ... And you know what those are for don't you .

Now this is not the remark the fact that you did not even notice that this tread was not started by you and are also not the subject of the tread , you may comment but could at least comment on the video that you did not watch ...

My video was done so people like you stop looking fooling and get beyond the first degree well i obviously mist .

Now if you can tell me that putting your circuit in a wooden box would give the world free energy then great but that is not what you are doing .

Either you mean well and pay respect by listening others might to the same , now go and listen to those video and get the second degree , its like baseball you can't score if you stay on first base.

First the same principle that applied to acoustic resonance also works with  magneto electric but must be used in another way , unless you need a speaker box if you make free energy , your box still works with a battery don't it ...

But how will you give energy back to anyone else ?

You Know Tesla had that idea give to other free energy , one part of his success was the transmission of energy
to great distance with no lost and that was because of Resonance and no he did not use a box.

I have made a demonstration and am sorry to have used a guitar because the guitar is not the point , is was the quick way to do it , plus you don't need a degree to get it , but listening and maybe going into active mode and ask question , maybe to me ,but first to your self and god , he got you on the first step but there are more to take before you get upstairs ... 

If you however can't bring your self to that then please do not post here.

With respect .

Mark