Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can do i only need 2 kw

Started by theshiningeagle, March 22, 2012, 01:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshiningeagle

im an architect and a researcher
im new here

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can start with
i only need 2 kw

TinselKoala

A water wheel, powered by a running stream, hooked up to a DC generator.

theshiningeagle

i didnt understand u didnt give me any details ok no problem  thank u nice hint

...im talking about a gravity wheel which is easy to make or someone made an step by step tutorial for and can produce like 2 kw or something

excessAlex

In the site which sports the words "Free Energy for free independant people" you can find a slew of Newtonian will show you the nearest gas station where to buy your energy cheaper and environmentally friendly, with which you can power a generator with a combustion engine with pistons and connecting rods and an alternator with rotating brushes, which are the result of the latest research and most sophisticated technology available to us. .. and this is the ONLY WAY.

johnny874

Quote from: theshiningeagle on March 22, 2012, 01:21:53 AM
im an architect and a researcher
im new here

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can start with
i only need 2 kw

Eagle1,
What TK said is right. While it can't be gauranteed, the 4 weighted wheel might be the next simplest.
The basic idea is that the path a weight follows from top center to bottom center is longer than the path upwards.
The problem to over come is that the distance a weight advances radially on it's way down increases it's upwards travel.
The math can be done to show what might work. What is not understood is the time it takes for weights to shift relative to their upward and downward motion. This affects the amount of time a weight is in over balance and would be powering the wheel.

Jim                       

edited to add; Eagle1, anymore, this is a skeptics forum.