Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can do i only need 2 kw

Started by theshiningeagle, March 22, 2012, 01:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: theshiningeagle on March 22, 2012, 01:21:53 AM
im an architect and a researcher
im new here

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can start with
i only need 2 kw

What is your purpose for this build?

There are many designs out there, but none of them work. That is are you are looking for a working one? but there are several ones that make good design. You can look at the MTs that Bessler put in his book for inspiration.  Here is a link to see them. They are in lots of 20 so at the bottom you can click and go to the next set.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=MT_1-20

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

TinselKoala

Here, maybe this will give you some ideas. I particularly like the one at 3:00 on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E

theshiningeagle

Quote from: johnny874 on March 22, 2012, 05:45:39 PM
  Eagle1,
What TK said is right. While it can't be gauranteed, the 4 weighted wheel might be the next simplest.
The basic idea is that the path a weight follows from top center to bottom center is longer than the path upwards.
The problem to over come is that the distance a weight advances radially on it's way down increases it's upwards travel.
The math can be done to show what might work. What is not understood is the time it takes for weights to shift relative to their upward and downward motion. This affects the amount of time a weight is in over balance and would be powering the wheel.

Jim                       

edited to add; Eagle1, anymore, this is a skeptics forum.

thank you for you help have you made a one that works >??

theshiningeagle

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 22, 2012, 06:05:37 PM
What is your purpose for this build?

There are many designs out there, but none of them work. That is are you are looking for a working one? but there are several ones that make good design. You can look at the MTs that Bessler put in his book for inspiration.  Here is a link to see them. They are in lots of 20 so at the bottom you can click and go to the next set.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=MT_1-20

man of-course im looking for a working one :D this is so funny

im not looking for concepts

and it will better if something u made it by ur self

...by the way there alot of this concepts but what type of them works ??

by the way do u know a program which have magnet ..factor and shielding tool factor

so i can try with it ....to make a magnetic motor ...like the troy one
till i successed and then make it in real life

theshiningeagle

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 23, 2012, 12:16:16 AM
Here, maybe this will give you some ideas. I particularly like the one at 3:00 on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E

u know what i was watching this thousand times i like it

and i tried to make that flask way ...but faild ..
i think no one succeeded realy in making that flask way
what is that green liquid