Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

overunity magnet transformer

Started by dreamyear, March 23, 2012, 12:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John.K1

TK, that reading of some wats can be related to the device in the state of oversaturation - as I registerd some comment there. My question is- does wattmeters measure active, reactive or both powers? ;)

hartiberlin

Well TK,
do you think their Variac jams these digital power meters ?
But surely we donĀ“t know, how the waveform looks, that comes out
of the Variac type device. Maybe it is not a sine wave and only has spikes, so the
wattage is not displayed right on the right side Wattmeter in the video ?

Well, if they want to show it better, they should just leave out the variac and run the device
directly from the mains with the Wattmeter directly after the wall plug, so we can be sure that the
Wattmeter really gets 50 Hz sine wave as the input.

By the way these guys are from Turkey and
yes, a digital Wattmeter can read active and apparent power and
calculates the Power Factor out of it..so it can display Active Watts, Cos Phi Power factor
and apparent power in VA. the more expensive ones probably  also show Reactive Power in VARs.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TinselKoala

No, I don't think that the Variac is jamming the meter.

The frame at 0:27 shows a reading, which indicates to me that the meter is getting an unstable signal and can't "lock on" to the actual power that is being drawn. The device is probably using some chopper circuitry which is drawing power in very short pulses rather than continuous AC sine waveforms. Perhaps the short pulses are even irregularly timed. One must use oscilloscope measurements to determine the shape of the waveforms, or a truly broadband (and expensive) power meter like a Clarke-Hess 2335A or similar. 

We don't even really know if the Variac is all that there is in the big box, do we? Maybe it's a DC power supply. Can the consumer grade, line cord Wattmeter read DC power at all? I don't know. 

I do know this though: If it needs to be connected to a power supply to operate, then the device is not drawing "zero power" no matter what a meter reads.

John.K1

Talking about the transformers ,active and reactive power, on my learning path I started to make a BiToroid transformer. I have made a structure as on the picture below. Side coils have both 600 turns of 0.3 wire and remains to make a central coil.  Has anybody experience here with this or similar set-up. Does it work?  Any design-build suggestions ?
Thanks,

MenofFather

Quote from: John.K1 on February 21, 2015, 04:32:07 AM
Talking about the transformers ,active and reactive power, on my learning path I started to make a BiToroid transformer. I have made a structure as on the picture below. Side coils have both 600 turns of 0.3 wire and remains to make a central coil.  Has anybody experience here with this or similar set-up. Does it work?  Any design-build suggestions ?
Thanks,
I try something similar. I not get overunity.