Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

The utter hypocrite Ainslie is still very confused about the nature of reality and the identity of the person whom she tries to insult so much. But her venom is weakening, she must be tired of beating her silly old head against a wall of TRUTH and now she's just flailing about, grasping at straws.  I laugh at the miserable old woman she is.
Her silly blog/forum is a perfect Idiot Filter.... it lets only the idiots through, and they can have their own little insular society without fear of any contradictions from reality.
She continues to lie and to defame, with every post she makes. Someday she will be held to account for her prevarication and mendacity. Meanwhile she still cannot:
-refute any of the points we have made here concerning her daft experiments and the manuscripts full of lies and misrepresentations;
-reproduce those particular scopeshots... which she does not even understand --- with functioning mosfets wired as claimed;
-demonstrate any unusual effects at all from her circuit;
-perform proper measurements with understanding and truth;
-provide ANY evidence at all that I am someone named "Brian" or "Bryan", or "Little" or any of it;
-correct her many egregious calculation errors AND THE CONCLUSIONS BASED ON THEM;
-ever qualify for any of the various overunity prizes and awards that are offered in various places on the internet.

All she can do is sweat and swelter. She can't even boil water !!

WilbyInebriated

my favorite 'blast from the past'...
top comment @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zQdplnCA8
Quote from: TinselKoalaRosemary, I strongly recommend that you drop this silly story and move on with your life. I have.

has he now? it's over THREE YEARS LATER... ::)

preserved for posterity... ::) i love the gratuitous plug for his crappy little tesla coil too. he tries to pimp that little kludge wherever and whenever he can.

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

I see you are a great student of my work, sailor. Why have I retaken up the cause against Ainslie's perpetual lie machine? Because AINSLIE TRIED TO GAIN THREE MONETARY AWARDS at the start of the current nonsense, and spoke disparagingly of me and my work.... In other words, she lied and libelled me.  When I was given a stack of her correspondence to review by a person whose name you would recognize.... yes, it began again for me. What is it to you, troll? I'll spend my time as I like, and if I choose to come back onto some project, or leave it, I will do so at my own pleasure and nothing TROLLS can do will stop me.

Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier, you are all wet already.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 14, 2012, 07:55:20 AM
I see you are a great student of my work, sailor. Why have I retaken up the cause against Ainslie's perpetual lie machine? Because AINSLIE TRIED TO GAIN THREE MONETARY AWARDS at the start of the current nonsense, and spoke disparagingly of me and my work.... In other words, she lied and libelled me.  When I was given a stack of her correspondence to review by a person whose name you would recognize.... yes, it began again for me. What is it to you, troll? I'll spend my time as I like, and if I choose to come back onto some project, or leave it, I will do so at my own pleasure and nothing TROLLS can do will stop me.

Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier, you are all wet already.
keep demonstrating your AMAZING lack of integrity... ::)   and by the way, nice "tiny bubbles" in that video... hypocrite.  ::) that's almost as rich as the condensation on the glass lid of your 'sous vide'.

as an aside, i'm not a "student of your work", i just have a good memory... and you've given so much ammo over the years with your monstrous hypocrisy. how DID you get be such a big hypocrite brian lyttle?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Kind of gets to you, doesn't it Steve, when people call you by some name that you don't want them to think is your own.

Don't forget, because I won't: YOU LIED TO ME, deliberately tricked me, by saying you would send me a mosfet when you had no intention of doing so. And in my naivete, I actually believed and trusted you. But you were only trolling, and you caught me that time, like a hapless billfish on your hook. You have no credibility here, you aren't helpful and you are exceedingly obnoxious. You probably wear socks with sandals, you are so soggy. Dogs want to sniff your fingers!

So go troll in some other waters, where your colors aren't quite so well known. Maybe you'll catch some other sucker to try to torture with your extra special halitosis-laden logorrhea. I'm surprised you can even type, since you are all thumbs.