Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

NOW... back to question you keep avoiding with your damned red herring logical fallacies...

top comment @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zQdplnCA8
Quote from: TinselKoalaRosemary, I strongly recommend that you drop this silly story and move on with your life. I have.

has he now? has he 'dropped this story and moved on with his life'?

A SIMPLE YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED MONKEYBOY...  SO WHICH IS IT?  YES?  or  NO?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

happyfunball

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 15, 2012, 06:05:42 AM
that's not what i said at all... ::) you LIAR.

True, that's not what you said.  It's what you did.

You know the old fable about the boy and wolf, yours could be called the boy who cried 'logical fallacy.'

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: happyfunball on December 15, 2012, 06:32:08 AM
True, that's not what you said.  It's what you did.

You know that old fable about the boy and wolf, yours could be called the boy who cried 'logical fallacy.'
except, the boy who cried wolf didn't see any wolves... and yet when i cry logical fallacy there ALWAYS IS ONE...AND THE RECORD DEMONSTRATES THIS... just because you have no clue what a red herring is doesn't mean others don't... idiot.

so... tk has been on this forum for a YEAR prior the start of the ainslie thread and yet he claims he was "new" to the forum. LIES.

he claims to 'research' the things and people he 'gets involved with' and yet when someone on the internet who he don't know. someone who has called him a worthless bum says quite facetiously... "send me your address and i'll send you the part you worthless bum" he sends them his address? and then claims naivete? DAMNED LIES.  how stupid are you? and how stupid is he?

AS I HAVE MAINTAINED NUMEROUS TIMES... AND AS I HAVE SHOWN WITH EVIDENCES FROM THE RECORD... IT WAS, AND STILL IS, CRYSTAL CLEAR TO ANY SANE PERSON, THAT I NEVER INTENDED TO SEND HIM ANYTHING.

NOW... back to question you keep avoiding with your damned red herring logical fallacies...

Quote from: TinselKoalaRosemary, I strongly recommend that you drop this silly story and move on with your life. I have.

A SIMPLE YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED...  SO WHICH IS IT?  YES?  or  NO?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: evolvingape on December 15, 2012, 05:28:39 AM
TK has already answered you moron.

You have been around a long time haven't you Steve, never checked a word of that article before publishing it did you Steve, your scientific credibility is in the toilet isn't it Steve, you can be found in all the old Ainslie threads supporting her bogus claims can't you Steve, you sure sound like Steve to me... Steve.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Strange-Case-of-the-Ro-by-Steve-Windisch-ji-091219-425.html

I have watched you hunt down people for years, stalking them thread to thread, using your logical fallacy weapon to wear them down until they lose it and quit, a war of attrition waged on this community, by you. I have had enough of it, so, I have sent Stephan a PM formally requesting that you be permanently banned from this forum for your behaviour and level of scientific contribution to this community. If Stephan has not banned you by 25th December 2012, 10 days time, I will formally request that he ban me permanently instead. Either way a decision must be made, he is going to lose one of us, it will be up to the community to decide if Stephan's choice is the correct one, or not.
hey chickenhawk... i see you're still holding a grudge because i called out your logical fallacies and gross hyperbole in the "How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?" thread...  ::)

get over, move on with your life... i have. ;)

NOW... back to question you keep avoiding with your damned red herring and ad hominem logical fallacies...

A SIMPLE YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED...  SO WHICH IS IT?  YES?  or  NO?

happyfunball

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 15, 2012, 06:39:58 AM
except, the boy who cried wolf didn't see any wolves... and yet when i cry logical fallacy there ALWAYS IS ONE...AND THE RECORD DEMONSTRATES THIS

The record demonstrates you constantly use the phrase 'logical fallacy,' and others, when there is none. It's quite absurd and you should stop.