Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Video: Working Gravity Wheel?

Started by 4Tesla, March 29, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

I`d like to know where the motor is hidden in this one though. :)

Low-Q

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 31, 2012, 08:48:21 AM
Critical research? Like looking at the web site that is the origin of the video?

Misleading? Where it is clearly explained that all the many devices that they show are models, illustrations of _impossible machines_ that do NOT work?

Why would anybody want to do that? It's much more fun to speculate without any knowledge or research or experimentation at all. Isn't it?

http://www.veproject1.org

If what you are seeing appears to violate the well-understood laws of Conservation of Momentum or the Second Law of Thermodynamics.... then you are _most probably_ misinterpreting what you are seeing, and that is the very first thing that you should rule out in your investigations. Are you interpreting what you are seeing correctly?
The wheel does not violate anything, and does not work without external energy supply. I know that alteady. I posted an audio analysis image, and an audio track earlier in this thread - busted this vido big time. The question is why the inventor, or someone, faked the audio in the video by repeating audio loops instead of using the original audio from the actual video recording. The answer is uite simple: Hiding suspicious sounds from any possible external energy supply to make people like us talking a speculating about it ;) .  If he had done the audio editing properly, there would not be that short "HSSS!!" sound - typical sound from a high air pressure nozzle.

As I have mentioned earlier, the person does not write anything about it. No claims, just a video that illustrate a perpetual motion machine - if interpreted correctly...

Anyways, the wheel does not run by its own power. That's the important thing to know. The intentions behind the video isn't that interesting.

Vidar

FatBird

ltseung888

Note that the ball oscillates and rotates.

The rotation of the ball turns the wheel which doe not need much energy at all.

The oscillation will lead-out gravitational and magnetic energy.  It is similar to the pulsed pendulum.  Enegy comes from the surrounding environment and does not violate the Conservation of Energy.

The trick is to tune the system so that the oscillation lasts as long as possible.  The tuning requires the matching of the friction of the ball and rail, type of material of the ball, strength of the magnet, correct positioning of the magnet and others.

It will be fun for some to replicate it.   If I have time, I shall try to modify the two attached files to give this toy some theoretical backing.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Rafael Ti

And this is what my intuition says too. What if we use a plastic roller with eclipse shaped piece of steel inside? Just to help oscillations to continue? We can also gear roller and wheel together...