Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Lol are you kidding me markE and mr sarkeizen.human thought didn't affect progress in science?politics didn't effect scientific progress?where did you get this idea from?the political importance of my statement remains at an all time high unless it is countered guys.I'm sorry but thats just the way the cookie crumbles in the real world.there is a huge political pressure and need to counter my statement.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on May 21, 2014, 05:23:24 AM
human thought didn't affect progress in science?
MarkE's point appears to be that human thought is irrelevant to matters of fact (e.g. does your battery actually run eternally or is it just your imagination) and mine is that human opinion, thought and intuition are regularly demonstrated to be inferior to even simple data analysis. 

Your opinion appears to be that humans believing that a battery lasts eternally somehow makes that highly likely.  I get that this is a blow to your ego but understanding that you are going to be wrong more often than right is an important step in becoming less stupid.  Rationality is a discipline, it's something that has to be worked at.

Let me know when you get there.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on May 21, 2014, 05:23:24 AM
Lol are you kidding me markE and mr sarkeizen.human thought didn't affect progress in science?politics didn't effect scientific progress?where did you get this idea from?the political importance of my statement remains at an all time high unless it is countered guys.I'm sorry but thats just the way the cookie crumbles in the real world.there is a huge political pressure and need to counter my statement.
LOL.

profitis

Rationality? Lol @sarkeizen so its more rational to ignore a sweeping statement on over 100 batteries of the same class than to tackle it headon? I mean either it is a)true or b)false.you want to enlarge the political vaccuum by not showing b or even attempting to show b? You want to let it hang further?what are you afraid of child..you are the 2lot representative lawyer here yet you're delaying the trial date but I gues that's what your supposed to do..

profitis

Instead of standing there and laughing why don't you help me disprove my sweeping statement @markE.help me to crash my own statement mr fellow scientist.