Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on June 02, 2014, 04:31:09 PM
Its not about trolling mr sarkeizen.its about being the first guy in internet history to effectively match the karpen pile up with modern day textbooks. you are going to have to explain to the audience why the power-burst-pattern of this class of cells exactly matches my given explanations hand-in-glove.
Conduct experiments.  See if they prove your claim.  Publish.  Become famous if experiments back your extraordinary claims.

profitis

All possible from a top-dollar lab @markE :D.I've already published,here.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on June 02, 2014, 06:07:09 PM
the lab that shoves me in it and pays will...
...likely lose money.  Dude, you're a loser who can barely do high-school math and can't produce a single cite to usefully demonstrate your position.

profitis

Lol @sarkeizen.your above statement coming from a guy who barely remembers his primary school chemistry..why do you want a cite for something which you can just build. That's like demanding a reason for  looking in your pocket to see if the lost remote is there before you look.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on June 02, 2014, 07:42:50 PM
All possible from a top-dollar lab @markE :D.I've already published,here.
You've published your results before you've conducted your experiments?