Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maw2432

Hi all,
I think a Bessler wheel working will require a special understanding of how levers work.
Bill

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 09, 2012, 08:52:22 AM
But I thought MrWayne already had a working, self-powered prototype? Why should he want to build your idea when he's got that groaning hydraulic thing self-powering itself and lighting up lights and everything?

TK,
try pumping water through a funnel. it creates  a lot of back pressure.
@Bill, I might be able to do a simple demonstration of a water pump. It would be using a bellow.
If they can pump air, they can pump water. that is a part of as you put it so well, was his special understanding
of levers  ;)

Jim

johnny874

Quote from: maw2432 on June 11, 2012, 04:55:05 PM
Hi all,
I think a Bessler wheel working will require a special understanding of how levers work.
Bill

Bill,
This is the understanding I've been working from. With this example, a wheel could be an octagon.
This is because it would have 8 sections. This would coincide with Bessler saying he used 8 weights.
As anyone knows, weighted levers can't produce an over balance. What you gain on one side, you lose
on the other. It seems what Bessler might have realized is the empty space they have on the way down.
If a bellow were placed in this spot, then it might provide free energy. Where I drew the black lines in,
is a pivot point that could allow the bellows to close completely or close to it. This is something basic.
Still, the 8 sections all need to be equal lengths and everything needs to be square. But I thnk everyone
might understand the idea behind this. If the lever is twice the length of the bellow, then it can perform
twice the work it's weight allows for. And of course, as the wheel rotates, the levers fall in toward center.
This means they won't interfere with the water being pumped up. If so, then work would be lost in moving
them.

Jim

edited to add;
p.s. the weight near bottom would try to stay under it's fulcrum so it would already be pumping water up even higher.

johnny874

@All,
  A little explanation of compression pumping in the video I an posting a link to.
One thing that it might help to understand is that the wider the bellows opens, the
lower the water will sit in the pump. This would require a lot more work to perform
the same function.
I'll see about making a simple demo that shows how a basic wheel could be built. And
it would show everything a bit better. What some people mind find disappointing is I
will limit how much water is used. And with how I showed the bellows could be
configured to close completely in the drawing I posted, I'll show how that arrangement
can be used the same way as the digram I posted for a hydraulic floor jack, and we all
know how well those work. Hmm, I already posted how, oops  :o
Not sure if anyone else will be interested in trying this (what I've posted). But a miter
saw, a couple clamps, wood glue, plastic and glue for the plastic might cost $30 unless
you already have some tools. What you might find in trying it that you would have the
skill sets needed to build a Bessler type wheel. You might actually like it, just maybe.
Will give ya'all some time to think about it. While doing that, I'll build the demo and
then anyone who likes Bessler or perpetual wheels can give it a try if they like.

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTHQGRlwDs&feature=youtu.be

johnny874

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h33LqXPCdV4o_3dF5bIJ_s

edited to change videos, will be working off line. it is a lot of work to develop a workable concept.