Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

24-7 Xenon light Self running solar panel test

Started by powercat, April 07, 2012, 01:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

HI Conrad,
I had the same problem as you,Stefan did fix it this morning as you can see from the pictures I managed to post but now it seems to have gone wrong again, Hopefully Stefan can fix it again.

I don't know if lenses are going to work in my setup as I am surrounding the light with 4 big solar panels, I think the problem with LED's Is the amount of light they give off and most people seemed to struggle getting them to full intensity, anyway I look forward To seeing you're drawing when the site is working properly.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

powercat

powercat

Sorry for the double post at least it looks like we can upload pictures now thanks Stefan much appreciated

ibpointless2

Quote from: powercat on April 09, 2012, 03:08:55 PM
Sorry for the double post at least it looks like we can upload pictures now thanks Stefan much appreciated

Wow! Very nice work!  :)

I like the light boxes. My experiments are a little bit more crude. I use my bath room since it has no lights source in it such as windows to do my testing in. I want to build a box for my 5 watt panels but don't have the time. I don't know if you put something reflective behind the panels? Some panels allow light to travel through them and some of the light is wasted that way so putting something reflective behind the panel might help to bonce some of the light back.

conradelektro

@powercat

Attached see a drawing of a modification of my idea, getting rid of the lens.

Your set up looks interesting, I am looking forward to hear your results. An experiment is much better than any theoretical calculation. In theory it should not work, but we will see.

The solar panels will be useful anyway.

Greetings, Conrad