Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Larskro's magnet motor video was a fake - he admits on second video

Started by jeffc, April 11, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Yes, my coils. I havnt finished testing them with my magnets.  :o ;D

Mags n The Moonies

MileHigh

Play with them but it would be better if you knew how they worked!   :(

Magluvin

This Ideal stuff can confuse.  You probably expected me to say something other than -4v, or else why would you ask it of me.  ;) This IS the issue with Ideal Ideas. It is basic. Its as basic as you can get. No scratches in the glass. None.

Isnt it funny to think that the 4v ideal source would remain at 4v at all times, even when the current is flowing opposite of the 4v emf at the time of switching. But it does. Ideally.

Ideally, the 4v Ideal source is like the super nova black hole of 4v power supplies. Its the MH-4000/GIGIDI. (invented by Kramerica industries ;] ) You can take all of Rosemary's batteries and hook them up to the MH-4000 and the MH-4000 will pull the battery voltage down to 4v no matter what configuration the batteries are in, series or parallel, backward, forward. Rock steady 4v champion of power supplies.

But until "ideal" inductors and Ideal power supplies are for sale, I would rather learn about what is available and can be had, in the simplest form possible.

We can not actually experience Ideal circuits. We can only theorize and dream. But with what we have, I can get hands on experience, and make changes and see and feel the results. This is how you learn. Not with the karate book from the library in your basement for five years. Ive seen it. It doesnt work very well.

Like if you have a simple 1 coil pulse motor. Read as many books as you wish, but find one that would show the effects of changing the angle of the coil while running. Or adding backing mags. Its just not out there. So who has the advantage, the straight coil guy, or the one that has more moves and knows how to move them? ;]

Ideally, to provide an understanding, it can also make for confusion later. In the real world, those voltages have way more dynamic than Ideal. I dont believe it is that difficult to understand in real world materials as compared to Ideal. it is a raw form, but no where near the same results any way you put it.

Mags n The Moonies

MileHigh

Magluvin:

Being dismissive of ideal components is a huge mistake because all real components are based on ideal components.  The solutions to circuit problems when using ideal components are easier as compared to using real-world components.  Ideal component concepts are used nearly every single say by electronics professionals.

I have seen free energy types being dismissive of discussing ideal components before and it's a shame.  it shows an inability to "think outside of the box," and it's a pretty small box.

I will leave it to anybody in the thread to discuss the circuit and question posed if they want to.  You know the great irony - people "experiment" with coils without understanding how they work.  I won't answer the question.  If somebody does the work to figure it out and get it right so much the better for them and they will learn much better than being spoon-fed the answers.

MileHigh

Magluvin

Well we will just have to see if anyone takes you up on this wonderful offer. Lets imagine each one that shows up ya get $100 bucks. Lets see how business goes. ;]

Mags