Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Larskro's magnet motor video was a fake - he admits on second video

Started by jeffc, April 11, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffc

broli

The battery looks kind of taller than the coil, why didn't he pull off that fake bolt head instead and show the battery inside? But either way he's just an idiot now in my book.

Magluvin

Yea, this guy, I dunno.

First, like said already above, those bolt heads would have to have been lathed hollow and probably the nut with the bolt screwed to it to fit that battery in there.

And why not show the actual battery if the battery is short enough to fit between the cutoffs of the head and nut of the fake bolt?

Also, when he shows the rotor spinning in one direction, the led's are dim, but in the other direction they are bright. With a battery, the led's should light where ever the magnet is, as long as the coil gets juice from the reed closing, the led's should light during the coil collapse when the reed opens. If there is a battery

If he would have pulled the hollowed out bolt cap off of one of those coils, I wouldnt be writing this.

The schematic is correct as in the led's will only light when there is coil collapse.

But I wanna see the coil taken apart to see that battery, the battery he shows in the vid. I realize that the wire is supposedly wound around the battery, but just leme see the top or bottom of the battery in one of those coils.

Dang, its hard to believe and admitted faker.  lol   Cant even get that right.

Mags

Magluvin

I just reread my post and looked at the schematic again. I can be tricky with the battery being where it is.

Im not really sure if the schematic is correct. Will try after dinner just to see if the led lights on a coil in the circuit config in the schematic.

The reason being is, the collapse would produce a continued forward current when the reed opened. If so, then the battery should be powering the leds all the time. It is an odd setup. Current would have to reverse through the battery to light the led.
Unless the reed stays closed most of the time and the led(diodes) are reversed in the schematic, by accident? Thus not allowing current to the led's because the reed is closed(short across the coil, batt, resistor in series)?

Odd indeedy.

Mags

MasterPlaster

This bit I know: Sometimes we believe what we want to believe.

The bit I don't understand is grown up people behaving like juveniles even if they admit to their deeds.