Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating wheel modeled under real world conditions - could it be?

Started by AquariuZ, April 11, 2012, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

Hi AquariuZ,

I've tested that design in the video a while back and it essentially becomes static. It won't be running the 5kw generator head.

I came up with another design that would push/shift the center of gravity based off the rubber band heat engine idea, replace the heat with the force of magnets.

The shifted weight must be able to overcome the force of the sticky spot as the magnets are traveling up towards the pushing magnet. Not sure if this can be offset with a flywheel, smaller/angled pushing magnet or using the curve of a diametric magnet to lessen the effect. I haven't had the time to build it to see.

Based on the principle of the rubber band heat engine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXL93984cQ

AquariuZ

Quote from: ruin41 on May 09, 2012, 08:09:16 AM
When i started reading this thread i thought this looks promising. Before doing anything serious on this i would highly recomend a pendulum test as this is what your washers are. In my opinion the laws of physics would dictate that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and for each casue there will be an effect. My belief here is that the action of the washers being atracted to the magnet will result in an equal and opposite reaction to said latching that will reduce the weight of the washers and thus negate the weight advantage you are trying to achieve. Just as an asside this is kinda pointless as it can never go fast due to centrifugal force throwing out the whole thing eg every washer pendulum and so if you were to scale this up to a usable level say the size of a feris wheel with 1000lb weights and you were actually able to displace one 1% you would have a total force of 10lbs of usable work from it. The vid with the ball and wheel is awesome but that too is never going to scale past a toy.

Yes, that´s why I am thinking one way clutches for the pendulum (see above).

AquariuZ

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on May 09, 2012, 11:27:04 PM
Hi AquariuZ,

I've tested that design in the video a while back and it essentially becomes static. It won't be running the 5kw generator head.

I came up with another design that would push/shift the center of gravity based off the rubber band heat engine idea, replace the heat with the force of magnets.

The shifted weight must be able to overcome the force of the sticky spot as the magnets are traveling up towards the pushing magnet. Not sure if this can be offset with a flywheel, smaller/angled pushing magnet or using the curve of a diametric magnet to lessen the effect. I haven't had the time to build it to see.

Based on the principle of the rubber band heat engine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXL93984cQ

Which video/design do you mean? (the one you tried and turned out static)

About the rubber bands: I really like your idea!

I am actually at the moment looking at a good way to make a decent pendulum that can only move to one direction (using a ratchet system). I have tried some things using a bicycle wheel and it is hard to attach the weights just the way I want. Still, I could see an effect.

Nope, if i want to really test this I will have to build a real wheel and either use pendulum weights and a magnet or pendulum weights and a small ventilator with spider fingers to displace the weights.

In theory two weights would be enough.