Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating wheel modeled under real world conditions - could it be?

Started by AquariuZ, April 11, 2012, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 12, 2012, 03:26:50 PM
The picture is for display purposes only.
The force itself is set on each and every ball, and becomes active in the region near the picture of the "magnet" and immediately deactivates after it passes the "magnet".
Hi AquariuZ.
thanks for the explanation.
I personally think you found something. That will work.
You will probably run into problems with the swing of the pendulums, because the whole structure will try to swing/move and that will make a long free run hard to achieve. But I think you will do it.
Good luck building it.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

AquariuZ

Quote from: oscar on April 13, 2012, 04:47:09 AM
Hi AquariuZ.
thanks for the explanation.
I personally think you found something. That will work.
You will probably run into problems with the swing of the pendulums, because the whole structure will try to swing/move and that will make a long free run hard to achieve. But I think you will do it.
Good luck building it.

Thanks Oscar. I have found after a day or so it is futile to make a desktop model using a bicycle wheel.

I can clearly see the effect and it is promising, but some drag comes into play as well. I need more mass, and better parts.

The trick is for the magnet to be placed so that it starts pulling the balls between 2 and 3 o clock - or shifting rather - and the balls leaving the field at three. Now I could persist in trying this small model but I feel even though it might work the next step (pickup coils to generate electricity) will not. So ball comes into the far edges of the magnetic field - gets a small jolt - and leaves the field.

Pleace it too close and the magnet may attract and hit a ball and cause breaking due to drag. Place it too far and it has no effect on the ball. Precision wanted.

So, I will have to put my money where my mouth is on this one and scavange for parts. Need a large round table top, bolts, wood to make a stand, pour a concrete base for the stand, some aluminum maybe for a magnet holder and serious uniform weights with a way to make correct pendulums. Bolts with eyes. Rods with double eyes to attach weights and create true pendulums.

Now if that big attempt fails I can easily alter the design to the one Mikhail proposed using a small ventilator motor to displace the weights instead. Can be closed system if started by hand. In any case: a lot of work is needed.

Another idea that came to mind is a powerful electromagnet in that location that is somehow driven and switched by the wheel itself (requires handstart in that case). That would come closer to Force on/Force off that Broli mentioned.

If anyone has tried building Mikhails version I wonder if they could try placing a magnet in the 2:30 region?

I´ll be back.

AquariuZ

Here a few pictures what I am thinking of.

The wheel with bolts will almost look like a Western Saloon Gambling Wheel.

andrea

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 12, 2012, 03:25:09 PM
I took a look but that model is not wm2d. Please remember Mikhail uses a small motor to push the weights out, and I use a magnet to pull the weights outward. A simple difference.

I do feel that a good build of Mikhail can achieve OU without a doubt. Imagine a microventilator running at 0.5 watt with little arms displacing the weights making the wheel turn. I am quite sure you can get more than .5 watt out of a wheel that spins as such.

And I feel quite confident I can create movement using a magnet to displace the pendulums.

That simulation is made with Algodoo, and the model uses magnet, not motor. The problem is that the magnet pull the weights outside, yes.... but the wheel can't turn cause the magnet block the weights near to itself. However, I hope you'll build a working model. Good luck.

AquariuZ

Quote from: andrea on April 13, 2012, 10:39:04 AM
That simulation is made with Algodoo, and the model uses magnet, not motor. The problem is that the magnet pull the weights outside, yes.... but the wheel can't turn cause the magnet block the weights near to itself. However, I hope you'll build a working model. Good luck.

Yes, the drag is significant enough to block the motion, so placement is crucial, perhaps even impossible.

In any case I still have the ventilator option which is proven to work, but I will try this out first.

Thanks for the tip