Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Cole Mechanism

Started by Aemilius, October 08, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aemilius

Hi OffsetAxles....

OffsetAxles "cool if it is going to set on a desk and be a conversation piece...what size will it take to actually make power to light a dozen houses?"

That's a good question, I'm just taking it one step at a time. It's been a long road to get here and my primary objective at this point is achieving self-rotation. If I can accomplish that I'll start to think in terms of actual power generation, but considering the long history of failure in this area of investigation it's a huge "if".... I'm really only cautiously optimistic.

The Mechanism can be scaled up, and it has speed.... If the third and final element of self-rotation can be achieved (after my heart is restarted) I'll start down the road to calculating the parameters of scale, weight and speed required for practical power generation.

On the other hand, if self-rotation is achieved and I find it doesn't produce enough force to be useful I would still consider it a stand alone triumph of mechanical engineering.... even if it turned out that all it was going to do was "set on a desk and be a conversation piece".

I've now completed three stages of the analysis
at.... http://thecolemechanism.blogspot.com/

STAGE ONE - BALANCE
STAGE TWO - COMPENSATION
STAGE THREE - EQUILIBRIUM

Coming up (more may be added)....

STAGE FOUR - SYCHRONIZATION
STAGE FIVE - TIMING
STAGE SIX - ACCELERATION
STAGE SEVEN - FORCE
STAGE EIGHT - SCALE

Depending on how all that goes and the outcome
of several more experiments (forming and fitting parts)
I'll follow with....

SUMMARY CONCLUSIONS
POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS.

Emile