Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: johnny874 on May 15, 2012, 09:45:22 AM

Alan,
I didn't figure this out talking about you but ignoring you.
The weights can't possibly cancel the effect of the over balance caused by fluid. If you can't control something, then all you can do is trash it.
The weights cancel each other out. If you knew anything of mechanics and did any real builds, you would know that the shift of any weight on a lever is canceled by the oppossing weight on a lever. That's why you don't like me in here. I actually understand this and you don't. And this leaves only the effect of the fluid. I say fluid because everybody except maybe you knows that oil is a lubricant and wouldn't suffer from cohesion or adhesion. Just not possible. I think that's why they call it a lubricant.
You've always wanted the attention Alan so enjoy it like you did when you kept me from enjoying working on this.

Jim

Are you really that narrow to believe you are the only one who understands?  LMAO

You saw my first fluid design and it was to use lite oil for lubrication.  So much for your your oil statement.

When I say you counter what you gain. I am talking about the wheel for your weights will have to reset or you are countered, and will not work.
I know a lot about mechanics and have built approximately 30+  wheels to each of your attempts. That is not even counting the movement test. I have also rebuilt car motors and other machines to do work with. Not to mention I specialize in medieval machinery designs and how they were built.  So you studied lathe work. But can you build one from scratch without other machinist tools?  I can.  ;)

Jim, The big problem is. You think you know everything already. So your mind is closed it seems. So you attack when suggestions are given, and that is why you have been banned from so many forums.  I do know a lot. But "by far" I don't know everything. Not to mention I am always ready to learn. That's why I keep an open mind.

No one can claim they know how it is done, until it is done. Those who build, do know many ways not to do it though.  LOL 

PS I have asked you to stop sending me personal messages. But you sent another one again.  ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

johnny874

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 15, 2012, 10:50:19 PM
Jim

Are you really that narrow to believe you are the only one who understands?  LMAO

You saw my first fluid design and it was to use lite oil for lubrication.  So much for your your oil statement.

When I say you counter what you gain. I am talking about the wheel for your weights will have to reset or you are countered, and will not work.
I know a lot about mechanics and have built approximately 30+  wheels to each of your attempts. That is not even counting the movement test. I have also rebuilt car motors and other machines to do work with. Not to mention I specialize in medieval machinery designs and how they were built.  So you studied lathe work. But can you build one from scratch without other machinist tools?  I can.  ;)

Jim, The big problem is. You think you know everything already. So your mind is closed it seems. So you attack when suggestions are given, and that is why you have been banned from so many forums.  I do know a lot. But "by far" I don't know everything. Not to mention I am always ready to learn. That's why I keep an open mind.

No one can claim they know how it is done, until it is done. Those who build, do know many ways not to do it though.  LOL 

PS I have asked you to stop sending me personal messages. But you sent another one again.  ::)

Alan,
You are ignorant about mechanics. And yes, I am the only one who understands Bessler's wheel and clues. One reason why you are jealous of me. Another reason would be when you did what you could to discredit me along with your friend rlortie is because if I am right about Bessler, it will basically discredit besslerwheel dot com. And everybody there promotes their credibility with the green dots they have showing what they believe is correct.
The pm I sent you was this last statement. And as for your builds, nobody really knows if you've built anything. Sorry, but only open builds are credible.
As to your posting, you mostly discredit people's efforts like you are doing me. It seems you promote a belief in perpetual motion while explaining why people's idea's can not work. Of course, to say something won't work is a safe position to take since perpetual motion is considered impossible.

Jim

p.s. you can always put me on ignore which I notice you haven't done.

edited to add; one reason why I think Alan and Christo4_99 are the same person is because Christo told me he is not going to let me pigeon hole Bessler into fitting into this forum. Alan couldn't post some of the things Christo did because he pursues credibilty at other people's expense.
If you get to know Alan, you'll find out he is a religious person and considers himself an expert on the Bible, you know, a theologian.
And unfortunately for him, I do not care to see Bessler's work made into a religious thing of which there is no credible basis for. This would only serve to discredit the work Bessler did do and of which I believe he deserves recognition for. Like they say, if this were such a simple thing, then everyone would be doing it. But it's not. Even Mt. Everest is scaled on a regular basis. It does have a high death rate of about 1 out of every 10 people that try it do lose their lives. Fortunately, this is much, much safer.

AB Hammer

Quote from: johnny874 on May 16, 2012, 12:18:27 PM

Alan,
You are ignorant about mechanics. And yes, I am the only one who understands Bessler's wheel and clues. One reason why you are jealous of me. Another reason would be when you did what you could to discredit me along with your friend rlortie is because if I am right about Bessler, it will basically discredit besslerwheel dot com. And everybody there promotes their credibility with the green dots they have showing what they believe is correct.
The pm I sent you was this last statement. And as for your builds, nobody really knows if you've built anything. Sorry, but only open builds are credible.
As to your posting, you mostly discredit people's efforts like you are doing me. It seems you promote a belief in perpetual motion while explaining why people's idea's can not work. Of course, to say something won't work is a safe position to take since perpetual motion is considered impossible.

Jim

p.s. you can always put me on ignore which I notice you haven't done.

edited to add; one reason why I think Alan and Christo4_99 are the same person is because Christo told me he is not going to let me pigeon hole Bessler into fitting into this forum. Alan couldn't post some of the things Christo did because he pursues credibilty at other people's expense.
If you get to know Alan, you'll find out he is a religious person and considers himself an expert on the Bible, you know, a theologian.
And unfortunately for him, I do not care to see Bessler's work made into a religious thing of which there is no credible basis for. This would only serve to discredit the work Bessler did do and of which I believe he deserves recognition for. Like they say, if this were such a simple thing, then everyone would be doing it. But it's not. Even Mt. Everest is scaled on a regular basis. It does have a high death rate of about 1 out of every 10 people that try it do lose their lives. Fortunately, this is much, much safer.

So Jim !! You admit that you are delusional by your rant of miss direction again. But you claim you are the only one who knows anything about Bessler as you said  (highlighted in red).  You also need to check Christo4_99 IP address, for it is not even near me. So tell us another lie. It seem to be all you can do.

BTW- Ignore list is funny. So you can slander me without me knowing.  LMAO

It is simple Jim. Don't talk about me or to me and I will not have to answer.  GET A CLUE DUDE!! ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

johnny874

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 16, 2012, 04:01:25 PM
So Jim !! You admit that you are delusional by your rant of miss direction again. But you claim you are the only one who knows anything about Bessler as you said  (highlighted in red).  You also need to check Christo4_99 IP address, for it is not even near me. So tell us another lie. It seem to be all you can do.

BTW- Ignore list is funny. So you can slander me without me knowing.  LMAO

It is simple Jim. Don't talk about me or to me and I will not have to answer.  GET A CLUE DUDE!! ::)

Alan,
I have never tried to slander you, but I am allowed my opinion. As you say, you consider my schooling in engineering to mean nothing, nor my experience working with turbines and generators. I am quite familiar with converting different forms of energy.
You most likely are not familiar with how the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics apllies to this, it doesn't. You probably have no clue what latent heat is as well as conduction, convection and radiation, the 3 ways heat energy is transferred. Latent heat is just that, heat energy that has yet to dissipate and it's effected medium to have returned to a normal state which most likely would be room temperature. If you could understand these simple forms of energy transfer and how they apply to arguments against overunity, then you would know the limits of the quest. Your refusal to learn is up to you.
Just wish I had the means to find out if you are Chris or not. he posted like he knew me. But you did tell me you wished to be famous, why you always inserted yourself into any discussion I was having with other people. I have tried to be nice, but since you refuse to accept that I understand this better than you doesn't leave much room for me except to go through you. I have no problem with that.
If you like, when all is said and done, I can see if the thread you started in besslerwheel dot com is slander. You claim I am the world's bigfgest fraud because of, among other things, my medical issues. Also, you requesting Scott to ban me and delete my posts while you post in here that I can not be trusted because Stefan was nice and deleted a previous account because of your continued harrassment towards me.
Of course, you did post that I was a psychopath because of the way I used math to understand engineering and did post a link trying to prove your point.
And as you have mentioned to me, Stefan does have my previous account backed up on his server. Shall I ask him to restore it so people can see what I have tolerated from you while pursuing an understanding of how Bessler accomplished his feat ? I am sure I can get a court order if you like. But I doubt that would shut you up as you refuse to consider that you are in over your head. just imagine if your wife found out that you created an account claiming to be her to try to win support for yourself and how people think of you. Sad, very sad. And I doubt a married woman would ever say she has a marriage contract with her husband so everybody else has to be nice to him. Get a clue Alan, you are not that clever. Everybody else is just that nice in tolerating your attempts at manipulating everybody.

Rafael Ti

It looks like you guys can perfectly "shift the pendulum" between both of you...  ;D
But, what can I say... the whole life is about shifting the pendulum.

Pendulum Shifter