Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

If you have enough overunity or COP greater than about 1.5 than I think what would convince most people would be a setup with switching where you start from external power but then switch to where it is running from it's own power (looped).  With motors the size you are talking about the you could do the switchover fast enough (with good placement of a couple switches - probably less than 1 second) that no appreciable slowdown in the motor would occur.  In that case they should continue to run once external power is disconnected.  A video of such a setup would be very convincing if done in a way to exclude the probability of hidden wiring. 

bradagilah

I would love to, get me some names of trusted individuals and I can coordinate an in person demonstration with them.  Or any mods reading this, please get in touch me.

broli

Mark Dansie
Sterling Alan
fuzzytomcat
Tinsel Koala
MileHigh

Those are just a few from the top of my head. There are many more I've left out probably that others can suggest. Depending on your location I don't know if most if any would make the trip though. But since you're open to it I'm that's already a good starting sign. So I hope someone will come forward.

e2matrix

As broli mentioned many here have seen so many promising things come along that end up fading into the misty background of the unknown or end up being fakes that you will probably see some serious scrutiny and lots of questions.  But if this is real and you proceed with a bit of armor plating for your ego you will have a great following.  However do expect some downright trolls to jump in and slam every little thing you do as things here are not heavily moderated and I suspect the energy barons set their trolls to lurking here so as to keep their stranglehold on humanity.  I think we've also seen a few people come here with great promises who probably are from the energy cartels hoping to discourage people once they have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars to try something that could not produce any overunity. 

One question - what are your thoughts on where the excess energy is coming from?  Good luck in your endeavor here. 

e2matrix

You may want to give your general location such as which state in the U.S. if your are in the U.S. but I would suggest not getting any more specific than that publicly.  Once people know your general location others here can come forward offering to make a trip to see a demo and you can check with the regulars here to verify it is a trusted individual.   As you probably know if you have something that can change the economics of power in a big way you need to beware of those who may stand to lose billions of dollars if this is real.  The best thing you can do is spell out in writing as much detail as you can about how this works and post it here and other places like energeticforum.com.  Getting all the info out there clearly so people can replicate will protect you from potential threats.  Although it sounds fairly straight forward in your video having it down on paper (or PDF etc.) with at least some illustrations will clarify it greatly.