Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antonio Romero: Omega RF5000 and TK AMGPP Orion Power Plant (?)

Started by AquariuZ, April 16, 2012, 12:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALVARO_CS

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 16, 2012, 07:32:26 PM
Hola Alvaro,

I also listened to the interview, and if I understood correctly he removed copper from the equasion by finding another material that conducts without losses or BEMF?

Did I understand that correctly?
My answers in bold
He talks about other materials (alloys) that being able to cut the magnetic flux, should not cause magnetic drag in the stator, he has mentioned titanium, tantalum lead and at the end of interview also niobium, but in the pictures a reddish material appears to be copper, so not clear. What is clear is that he will not display in public all the technical info.

He also claims to have something running in a company in Germany for a year closed loop (no input energy) without problems or maintenance.

Yes, an electric scooter which being running 36000 Km. without recharging, and a generator (no info of KW) which is mounted just for demos to investors, and after dismounted and stored the parts in different locations, for safety.

I wish I could ask him questions but my Spanish is not fluent enoughI could ask him as spanish is my native language, but not idea about how contact him.The location of the factory (seen in the web page) is at CUENCA city, a small city in the center of Spain, with not any important relevance in industry production.What causes my doubts, is the difference between the renderings, and the presentation video, which shows a very poor environement, a kind of garage, and not an industrial warehouse, also the engines show a sort of rotoverter?Not clear at all, and from the interview, much doubts, as his language reflects poor education, not suposed among engenieers.He justifies this because his residence in Germany for 40 years.
May be Steffan will want to investigate a bit in Germany.

Thanks for posting I will need to listen to it several times.
Me too !

AquariuZ

Hola Alvaro, your replies in red for clarity

I also listened to the interview, and if I understood correctly he removed copper from the equasion by finding another material that conducts without losses or BEMF?

Did I understand that correctly?

He talks about other materials (alloys) that being able to cut the magnetic flux, should not cause magnetic drag in the stator, he has mentioned titanium, tantalum lead and at the end of interview also niobium, but in the pictures a reddish material appears to be copper, so not clear. What is clear is that he will not display in public all the technical info.

He also claims to have something running in a company in Germany for a year closed loop (no input energy) without problems or maintenance.

Yes, an electric scooter which being running 36000 Km. without recharging, and a generator (no info of KW) which is mounted just for demos to investors, and after dismounted and stored the parts in different locations, for safety.

I wish I could ask him questions but my Spanish is not fluent enough

I could ask him as spanish is my native language, but not idea about how contact him.The location of the factory (seen in the web page) is at CUENCA city, a small city in the center of Spain, with not any important relevance in industry production.What causes my doubts, is the difference between the renderings, and the presentation video, which shows a very poor environement, a kind of garage, and not an industrial warehouse, also the engines show a sort of rotoverter?Not clear at all, and from the interview, much doubts, as his language reflects poor education, not suposed among engenieers.He justifies this because his residence in Germany for 40 years.

May be Steffan will want to investigate a bit in Germany.

Thanks for posting I will need to listen to it several times.

Me too !

So, I also found that there is some lawyer (Miguel Ángel Pliego Gallardo) involved who wants to raise 500 Million Euro?
http://omegarf5000.es/memorandum.html

He did an interview too with incredible stories of Romera being in Dubai and tearing up a blank check because he did not want to sell the device just rent it out. Interview here: http://nostromo-a-tierra.blogspot.com.es/2011/12/antonio-romero-y-su-generador.html

Big red flag. And I have learnt from Abeling that either put up or shut up is the best thing.

Pity, it sounded interesting. Still an entertaining story if you like fiction.

If you or anyone that speaks fluent spanish or german is interested, this is his company website and email in there.
http://www.its-sl.de/html/and_clients.html

I´m not holding my breath on this one.  :-\

Thanks again Alvaro

AquariuZ

One more thing, on his website he posts this about the generator:

EVOLUCION

En el año 1996 comencé a trabajar en una empresa alemana de prototipos denominada Salzgitter Engineering (Alemania) en la automoción donde tuve la oportunidad de trabajar para empresas como Audi, VW, Porche, Mercedes, Magner, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugati, etc...

Despues con la empresa ITM / I T S Me dediqué a las carrocerías, chasis, etc... además de apoyar a muchas empresas en el desarrollo de sistemas eléctricos, dándome la oportunidad de poder entrar en el mundo de los motores eléctricos.

Nunca estuve de acuerdo con el sistema que se estaba usando, dándome la sensación de construir lo que ya existía desde hace más de 100 años. Ese fue el motivo que me impulsó a estudiar algo distinto en el sistema eléctrico de los coches. Comencé a construir pequeños prototipos de motores eléctricos, pero nunca me satisfacía el montar un motor eléctrico el cual funcionara con baterías y tener que cargar muchas horas para poco recorrido.

Siempre busqué un sistema que con poca carga que tuviera mucho recorrido, el cual me ha conducido a probar un generador eléctrico que produjera la energía necesaria para el motor eléctrico. Con esto empezaron los problemas y, digámoslo así, el motivo de provocar el dicho de que “NO SE PUEDE, NO EXISTE”. Personalmente, para mí todo problema tiene un camino, tiene al menos una solución.

¿Porque no montar un generador que produzca por sí mismo la suficiente energía que el motor necesita? A partir de este momento empecé a estudiar a fondo el motor eléctrico convencional que todos conocemos y el problema número uno era precisamente el motor. Era de bajo voltaje (190V), con una velocidad máxima de 120 kilómetros/hora, donde la bobina del estator se calentaba en exceso por ser corriente de paso y su gasto de corriente era muy elevado (45.000 w/h).

Esto implica que necesitábamos conseguir mucha fuerza (600A). Con 190 V 600 A y 45 KW, como diría un cocinero, es imposible guisar este ligue de especias, lo que se traduce en el problema comentado anteriormente.

Mi primera meta fue conseguir un motor eléctrico de bajo gasto de energía con mucha potencia y revoluciones. Puesto que el estator actual funciona por potencia magnética (campo magnético en el centro del mismo), surgieron problemas como la velocidad de la energía transmitida por los conductores donde necesitamos mucha corriente.

Este problema fue resuelto por completo al hacer trabajar un motor sin conductores, ya que es el cobre es un material que roba mucha energía simplemente para formar un campo magnético.

La solución fue que la corriente del estator no fuera energía de paso sino concentrada en el rotor a 100% aprovechando toda la fuerza eléctrica de dentro del motor. Evidentemente surgieron otros problemas como el amperaje, que no era suficiente.

Puesto que dos pueden más que uno, comencé con el rediseño del rotor para que no dejara la fuerza de empuje solo al estator, sino que la compartieran. Éste fue el siguiente paso y el inicio de la energía autónoma.

El prototipo funcionó perfectamente formando los dos el campo magnético y apoyándose uno al otro, consiguiendo mucha potencia, mucha velocidad y poco gasto de energía. En ese momento nació el actual Generador Autónomo OMEGA RF5000G.

Desarrollamos un sistema de movimiento que permitió eliminar el combustible o la energía primaria para su funcionamiento. Con este último paso conseguimos el perseguido generador autónomo actual.

With Google translate:

EVOLUTION

In 1996 I started working on a German firm Salzgitter Prototype Engineering (Germany) in the automotive industry where I had the opportunity to work for companies like Audi, VW, Porsche, Mercedes, Magner, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, etc. .. .

After the company ITM / ITS I devoted myself to the body, chassis, etc ... further support for many companies in the development of electrical systems, giving me the opportunity to enter the world of electric motors.

I never agreed with the system that was used, giving me the feeling of building what already existed for over 100 years. That was the reason that prompted me to study something different in the cars electrical system. I started building small prototypes of electric motors, but never satisfied me riding an electric motor which will work with batteries and having to carry long hours for little tour.

Always looked for a lightly loaded system that had much travel, which has led me to try an electric generator to produce energy for the electric motor. With this the problems started, and we say, the reason to cause the saying that "YOU CAN NOT, NO." Personally, for me, every problem has a way, has at least one solution.

Why not mount a generator that produces by itself enough energy that the engine needs? From that moment I began to study thoroughly the conventional electric motor we all know and the number one problem was just the engine. It was a low voltage (190V) with a top speed of 120 km / hour, where stator coil being heated over current spending pace and power was very high (45,000 w / h).

This implies that we needed to get very hard (600A). With 190 V 600 A and 45 kW, as would a cook, this pickup is impossible to cook with spices, resulting in the problem discussed above.

My first goal was to get an electric motor of low energy with great power and speed. Since the stator current works by magnetic power (magnetic field in the center of it), problems arose as the speed of the energy transmitted by drivers where we need much current.

This problem was fully resolved to make an engine work without drivers, since copper is a material that steals a lot of energy just to form a magnetic field.

The solution was that the stator current through energy not only concentrated on the rotor at 100% making use of all electrical power inside the engine. Obviously there were other problems such as amperage, it was not enough.

Since two are more than one, I started with the redesign of the rotor to not leave the driving force only to the stator, but the share. This was the next step and the onset of autonomous power.

The prototype worked perfectly formed both the magnetic field and supporting each other, getting a lot of power, high speed and low energy expenditure. At that moment was born the current generator OMEGA RF5000G Self.

We developed a system that allowed movement or eliminate the primary energy fuel for operation. With this last step we get the current autonomous generator pursued.

http://www.its-sl.de/html/electronica.html