Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

Hello Stefan,

I have looked over many videos and I cannot find one that does not show too much. I think the problem is that I have worked on these machines so long; I see everything, in all the videos. I could show some more photos but I am not ready to give away 25 years of work, not yet.
I have thought of letting you post the full video but as I said, I see everything and I do not, at lest at this time, want to give it away. (The question is, would posting that video be giving it away??)
I have a few opertunenities to check and I will decide soon.
If you would like to make some comments on the video you have seen, without giving away too much, you may. It is very had to do. I have showed a video and a few photos, just to let people know its been built.
If someone can see enough in the video and photos and would like to sign an NDA, then I might show them more. This person must be able to build a machine.
I joined the other forum to ask for advise and received more then I really wanted to hear.
There are a lot of talented people on these forums, if only they could get together, to a common goal.
I still need good advise if anyone has some. What would you do with this machine?

Darrell

PS  Do not post anything without consent.
PSS Who would like to see this machine starting by itself and what would you do afterwards? ( Only 90 degrees of movement.)

FreeEnergy

Our common goal here as a community starts with OPEN SOURCING but I guess that is not enough for you? 

"What would you do with this machine?" take a wild guess what I would do? OPEN SOURCE!

peace

nwman

The one problem with open source is that it is open! I do think any and all technology shouldn't be suppressed but there has to be a balance for economic sake. If a technology like this came out with no control millions of people would loose there jobs, the stock market would crash and a lot of other nice things. A true capitalistic market will balance the price out with what the economy will stabilize at. It would still save everyone thousands of dollars each. You could sell it for a tenth of the price and still supply a huge number of well paying jobs while cutting not only the cost of power but the cost of every product you buy. Aluminum is one of the most abundant materials on earth and is great for everything but it cost too much because all the power needed to refine it. Yada yada. The other point I would like to make is that if you release it to the world open source you are allowing someone else to get a patent on it and cut you out. You may give the technology to everyone free but if one Corporation patents the rights then no one can build this without paying a royalty even if they know how to build it. My plan has always been to patent it and control it so that it stabilizes the market and maintains the ability for people to still build them on there own. A balance.

Ok that was a waist of a few minutes. This is all small potatoes. Lets get it to work first. Sorry.

Tim

P.S. As a note though: If I were to have something I knew that work but I didn't have the means to do anything with it I would compromise as much as I would have to to get it out. I would feel an obligation. Not if you have the means and you are going the best you can but still slow them keep it a secret for now. But do something. Lives are at stake here. If we (US)  could replace out energy source with something of this nature we could pull out of a lot of wars. The communistic tyrants that are stilling on all the oil would run out of money. If the whole global warming thing is true then they say 20 years sooner then later can make a difference! I have/had something I am working on that I am trying everything I can do to get it running if at all. I'm finding the money, I'm finding the people and connections, I had to trust a lot of people with the idea so that I could get to were I want to go and faster. At this point I think I am in a position that if I had a concept that worked I could have it engineered, manufactures, funded, patented, etc.. in six months! Just needs something that works. OK, thats is good night.

FreeEnergy

GNU/GPL would probably be the best way to go if you need to patent. Then you can OPEN SOURCE it with no worries! :)

* see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

peace.

CLaNZeR

I think releasing an OU device that could replace existing motors for example would increase jobs, as just think of the man power and work needed to manafacture these things and then replace every motor out there.

If a device was released that allowed each home to to have it's own self contained source of power, then It would be a huge task of installing all these devices.

At the end of the day all you are doing is pulling the plug on the electricity coming into a house, so the supply company will suffer as they have lost revenue, but then get them involved in the mass rollout, this way it still gives them a replacement income.

At the end of the day, advance on technology has replaced many industries over history, but on the back on these new technology comes new jobs.

I never look at this as Free Energy but rather as Alternative Energy that does not rape the world of all her resources.

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk