Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

Hello  Stefan,

I believe I have found a cad program that I can put a simulation of my machine on.

I will send it to just about anybody, that first signs an NDA.

I think this will be usfull, for some of the measuements can be changed to get the required power output.

On another note, I think the main problem some of you have had, is your design is to small. ( You cannot multiply torque, if you don't have the diameter).

Darrell

PS     I wish I could just sell this machine to someone that will move it forward. I  could wait for 2 months while they build their own machine as proff of concept. It's funny that no one will sign up and build their own??

Dingus Mungus

Most of us are really busy with other open source projects currently. :-\
I would like to take a closer look at your device when it is fully disclosed.
In the mean time, no one here would buy an unverified technology...

Good luck on your research,
~Dingus Mungus

Duranza

Well said Dingus Mungus. As soon as we get details we would get to building. The only way to validate is to replicate.
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!

VANDUGEGS

Hello Everyone,

I have no problem with someone building this machine. All I need is for them to sign an NDA and be willing to build at the same time, along with a time frame in mind.
We would have to come to some agreements and offcourse I would preferr if they live in Canada. The location is not first and formost..
I would suggest a machine about 7 feet in height and some other details that are new to this design.
If you are willing, the sooner the better.

As always, Take care

Darrell

PS  You can make contact at >>  VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA

nwman

Quote from: VANDUGEGS on July 25, 2007, 07:02:00 PM
Hello  Stefan,

I believe I have found a cad program that I can put a simulation of my machine on.

I will send it to just about anybody, that first signs an NDA.

I think this will be useful, for some of the measurements can be changed to get the required power output.

On another note, I think the main problem some of you have had, is your design is to small. ( You cannot multiply torque, if you don't have the diameter).

Darrell

PS     I wish I could just sell this machine to someone that will move it forward. I  could wait for 2 months while they build their own machine as proof of concept. It's funny that no one will sign up and build their own??

Darrel,

First of all absolutely do not take my word for this. However, I have done the math on the "OU wheel" and I have the equations that simplify the basic physics principle and prove mathematically it doesn't work. I haven't had the time to organize the equations in an explanatory fashion but I plan on it someday soon. The key culprit is the how the ratio between the work formula in respects to the rotational work done by the wheel to the linear work needed to lift the weights up and how they scale up when you increase the size of the wheel. Anyways, I myself still feel I could be wrong or maybe it does work and the math we have is faulty when expressing the physics behind an OU wheel.

What I plan to show in my proof is the physics breakdown of the basic principles in an OU wheel. Step by step like I did in my other documents showing how you would calculate the forces and work down by the rotation and the energy needed to lift. Also showing how scaling the wheel effects the calculations. Really all the math is shown in my previous post but I just have to do is put it into words and create the logic train to explain them.

This is how I can help you and I'm pretty sure you won't go for it but if you can show me a video with a full rotation, if not two, I will see that it gets built and you get credit. I will not sign a NDA because I am working on the same idea and by signing it I wouldn't be able to do anything with mine. I would have no problem signing one if it was worded in such a way that I couldn't disclose any proprietary design that you have Solly come up with and/or until it was proven to not work. Basically something that would allow you to keep it security and not strip me of any wrights to my designs. As a profesional courtesy I will give you my word you will receive credit for your work.

Tim