Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

Hello Tim,

If you need information, ask Fletcher.

Darrell

tinu

Darrell,

It?s been over a year since your first claim. Not to mention you?re ?working on a gravity powered machine for 25 years??

You probably know that beside school, every single lesson in our short life teaches us that there is no free lunch and in order to produce energy/power you need to consume something else. The problem I see with all of the gravity machines is that they hardly may consume something? Is the gravity going to decrease on the whole Earth or something similar when using it? I really doubt.

In the light above, you?re asking for signing an NDA?
That request and some other posts sounded very doubtful, to say at least.

Don?t you think it would be more natural to take the following steps?
1. To post at least one clear video on the working device. No details are needed but revealing the fact that is not being powered from outside (i.e. no power cables, tubes etc) and from inside (i.e. no batteries, electric or pneumatic motors etc) and the work it can produce, at least for 5-10 mins or so.
2. To explain to me / to us/ what do you think the machine consumes when producing power.

Tx,
Tinu

brnbrade

I don't understand as people lose the life trying these things.
Those devices need a lot of work to produce something useful.

nwman

Darrel,

I have done the math on increasing and decreasing the different variables and how they scale up and down. The math still says it should not work. Now when you just said:

Two workings of this machine, that most people do not see, let alone understand, would probably need to be part of the math. It is one of these that will turn your light on.
If it was easy, formula rearrangement would have worked.

Have these "Two workings" been left out of the photos you have posted and sent me? I feel I understand all the of workings of your design.

I don't have a lot of time to reply here but I did want to run one more thing by you. I will sign your NDA and do everything in my powers to help you if you can provide me with the following after signing:

1) A full, detailed video of at least 2 or more rotations. With no noise besides the machine.
2) Full disclosure and details of what ever it is you think makes it run.
3) If I'm convinced I would like to fly to you and see it in person for review.
4) What is the current status of the wheel(s)?
5) What do you want from me or what can I provide to help you?

Let me know.

Tim

fletcher

darrell .. that imo is a very generous offer by Tim & you should seriously consider his terms as a fair means to get the independent verification for your wheel, that you so need in the eyes of forum members & potential associates, going forward !

I would point out, as I did on Besslerwheel.com, that a video of a wheel self starting & rotating a quarter turn [as I understand] is way insufficient rotation to prove any contestable points about your wheel.

As you must be aware, any independent spoke design has a major draw back that can give fictitious results to the unwary. As the spokes are connected at the hub & have no circumference rim support they are prone to geometric wander i.e. the segments are not all equal angles [unless very carefully machined & supported indeed].

This means that the wheel is not balanced [without the weights & weight shifting devices] & wants to keel i.e. find its point of rest at lowest Potential Energy. This will cause a spontaneous rotation until it is bottom heavy. Therefore, it is necessary to self start the wheel for demonstration purposes 180 degrees apart to see if it continues to accelerate in the same direction. In the same light, I can well understand the request for a video showing multiple full rotations before forking out for a plane ticket.

This doesn't seem too much to ask, to help establish your bona fides in a contentious field often liberally sprinkled with unsubstantiated claims, from some people whose motivations are surely & often attention seeking ! JMO's.