Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fernando`s Force multiplier

Started by neptune, May 03, 2012, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

A similar torque amplifier / force multiplier example you can find here
http://jbpowersystems.weebly.com/index.html
with the maths !

Sincerely
                 CdL

ruin41

Quote from: lancaIV on May 04, 2012, 04:42:19 PM
A similar torque amplifier / force multiplier example you can find here
http://jbpowersystems.weebly.com/index.html
with the maths !

Sincerely
                 CdL
Surely the clever aplication of this one would be to put a gear rail beside the train track and use a huge gear on the generator instead of the prop and just use it to power the train while it went along thus negating the need for the power station ....hmmm thats right i remember now you cant do that or the railways would have been doing it from day one. And as far as this thread system goes the 1 horse motor would have had no problem turning the big generator if connected directly to the shaft since the only start load would be the energy needed to get the shaft in motion however it clearly had an issue starting and without the weight i bet it doesnt start at all. The weight is a counter balance that is required to get this past the coging point, but as it adds with gravety it also had to be lifted against gravety before it can add and where was the generator output ????

neptune

Where was the generator output. That is the one million dollar question. I am torn two ways on this. We are told that this guy won a bronze medal at the Geneva international inventions exhibition. We are told that he received help from the Peruvian government. Surely for these things to happen there would need to be clear and indisputable evidence of some very obvious energy gain.  The video we see is 90% about the inventor speaking in an obscure language, and only 10% about the actual device. We see the drive motor, we see the transmission, and we see the generator. Output is neither shown nor mentioned. The most positive spin we can put on this, is that the reporter was not a technical person. Probably some blonde bimbo, who spent most of the time asking if it was available in pink.

lancaIV

neptune,
Mr.Ramos received the bronze medail,yes,
but you can read in some news articles that he got the prize without  his invention functionality tested/approved !

Sincerely
                 CdL

neptune

@LankaIV. Do have link to this article, or any further information, preferably in English.
@ruin41. The use of a counterweight to overcome a stick spot is not necessarily a bad thing. The energy used to lift the weight will be given back as it falls, so net energy is zero. After all we use weights on the crankshaft of a car to balance the engine, and reduce vibration

I have pretty well got this mechanism analysed now, to the extent that I could copy it . Tuning it for optimum efficiency would be necessary of course .

The problem we face here is a classic overunity story.  The possibilities are as follows.

The device works as claimed.
The inventor does not know how to measure input and output
The inventor is deluded
The media was one story short on the day.

The whole thing is further complicated in that 90% of people , including reporters, Have not the faintest understanding of concepts such as power, energy, and overunity.
The big question is, what do YOU think?