Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fernando`s Force multiplier

Started by neptune, May 03, 2012, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Latest thought. If this device really does what it says on the tin, we can forget motors and generators. Just couple the two shafts with a pair of gears, and give it a spin, and it will either run forever, or speed up to self destruction.

lancaIV

ruin41

ok so if you really want to waste time testing this you could easily make it using the crank from a rotary engine cut in half, but you only have to look at it from another angle to see that it doesnt work. If there is a multification of force in one direction then there must by default be a reduction in the other its simple science and so if you look at it from the generator end there is nothing different if the motor was there and the gen at the other end so there is nothing other than a different way of transmitting the power.
Garry

neptune

Personally I would not waste my time and money on this. It is a sad reflection on modern education that no one seems to have asked for proof of input and output. Next year I will enter my invention of a personal levitation machine that will fly for months on the power of one AAA battery. It is bound to win a bronze medal, as no one will ask to see it actually working.

lancaIV

neptune: we do not need to waste time or money !
You have to understand this notice like all the other notices from all over the world !
Mr.Ramos invested his time and some budget to realize his imagination to solve his financial problems and probably also the energy demand in future !
But it is his life and his apparature about we are reading and discussing and if somebody of us is interested to get such a gear-system we have to help Mr. Ramos  and let him receive compensation for his long work !?

At first: if we enter the INDECOPI web-page and fill the search-field ( on the left side ) with the name of the inventor,
one response from 07-16-2011 show us that the priority date of his presentation and patent application is 05-10-2010 !

He has only national comercial rights (PE-...........) if he has not the ability to optimize technically his invention and to do a new patent request !

Sincerely
                 CdL