Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NO EXHAUST Engine - Closed loop Pantone Geet engine

Started by hartiberlin, May 06, 2012, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

I think that automobile industries would use this feature if it worked. Afaik there's also a limit for exhaust (at least in some european countries) for automobiles, and it seems the specific industries try to keep the exhaust fumes low if possible.
You must think that way: everyone wants his products to be the best and sold the most. Everyone wants to be praised and advertised. And a car with this feature would get a lot of public recognition and official notice. If you watch the common car advertisements all of them are "en par" with exhaust. Obviously they got nothing better. These industries also have an army for research and development, so they are not completely ignorant.

ruin41

Looking at these video's one thing is clear the noise coming out of these motors is far greater than it should be. The noise is clearly exhaust so its coming out somewhere and if you look closely the amount of gas coming through the bubblers isnt anywhere near what is going in. The simplicity of this design is that the exhaust is cooled by the water thus reducing its volume until the water finally heats up. If you cant get enough power from your lawnmower to mow the lawn then what use is the whole system.

NerzhDishual

Quote from: e2matrix on May 07, 2012, 12:26:20 PM
That's funny.  Where did I claim or even act like a 'know it all'?  If you have read many of my posts you would see I am one of the first to admit I don't have nearly as much knowledge as many here have.  I was simply sharing my experience and was basically saying the same as you and others here on the viability of Geet technology.  I am sure there are some people here trying to impress others with their knowledge or skills but I am not one of them.  I'm sure any one who has been around this forum and other energy forums for a while would certainly agree with that.   

If you are referring the the French experimenter I have seen in a youtube then I would agree that some have taken the basic concept and improved on it.  I had forgotten about that person.  See ?  I can't even remember it all let alone 'know it all'  LOL...
-----------
OK "E2matrix"
Actually, I have not taken the time to read your previous posts. :-[

My apologies.
It should had been a 'language barrier effect' or a paranoiac inclination
of my own.

Sorry and Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

hartiberlin

Here is another engine running just on its exhaust gases.

The oxygene can also come from the used water via pyrolysis also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcm_nUZsOc

So a NO Exhaust engine can work, when it is designed right !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

markdansie

Hi Stefan
the fuel is still required to power it and the fuel used is directly proportional to the energy stored in that fuel.
There is no magic here other than probably a higher burn efficiency.
Kind regards
Mark