Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looking for help - machinist

Started by Jameson, May 17, 2012, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

I have an idea that I am pretty excited about. The math is all AOK and I have done some preliminary prototype work which has all been positive. Now I need some help to build a cleaner prototype before any unveiling. I am not much of a machinist myself and that is what I need. Anyone out there in the southern PA, northern MD area that can help me out?

Jameson

johnny874

Jameson,
Wood can be good for prototype building. And if you make mistakes, could be a cheap fix.
You see, I have an idea I like and have pretty much designed it. It's Bessler's Wheel. And since I am having to miss
work because of medical problems, can't justify building. What might be an idea is if you have a place to work, then
it might just be possible to furnish you with tools to work wtih and maybe help you with your design.
With Bessler's wheel, there are some things I could do like pouring weights and explain how using jigs and fixtures
would make building something easier. I've worked as a machinist and in manufacturing for years.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of us working together, let me know.
Of course, if someone else might be interested in getting involved in building, by all means speak up. By the way
Jameson, I live in Central Kentucky. The drive for me would be doable.

Jim

AB Hammer

Quote from: Jameson on May 17, 2012, 10:12:30 PM
I have an idea that I am pretty excited about. The math is all AOK and I have done some preliminary prototype work which has all been positive. Now I need some help to build a cleaner prototype before any unveiling. I am not much of a machinist myself and that is what I need. Anyone out there in the southern PA, northern MD area that can help me out?

Jameson

Jameson

I am a blacksmith/Armorer in Louisiana. What I recommend is to have your parts made by people who are local, but only one part of the design per shop to keep your idea safe and don't tell them what you are doing. This way you don't have to worry before you expose what you are doing after safety is in place. I have my hands full to offer help.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Jameson

AB,  Thanks for the advice. I will proceed with caution

Johnny, everything I have done so far has been in wood and the results are good ,but probably not good enough to show off. I am assuming metal will be better, but maybe an experienced woodworker would get good results too. I will let you know if I need your help.

Thanks,

Jameson

Paul-R

What is the shape and dimensions of the item?

Sometimes, it is possible to recognise that what you need
is a component of a readily available product, and you might
be able to buy it, strip out the item, and throw the rest away.