Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Invention Trade Show June 13 - 15 - 2012 Sam Parlan invents Perpetual Motion

Started by powercat, May 20, 2012, 09:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

According to the inventor, Sam Parlan originally thought it was impossible to invent perpetual motion, he soon discovered how to accelerate mass to infinity.  After a long time of experimenting, he realized that the math and physics involved is similar to the way dams work. The generators on a dam run on perpetual motion because mass (water molecules) goes up and down on their own. The small Perpetual Motion motor the inventor is building will make about 12 volts of electricity, plus or minus. When creating electricity for a large city, one would need to make several larger motors, similar to the electric wind generators of Tehachapi. According to the inventor, this can be a primary source of electricity.

http://www.bakersfieldvoice.com/content/bakersfield-inventor-exhibit-multiple-inventions

America's largest Invention Trade Show INPEX is pleased to announce the show dates for the 27th INPEX Show, June 13 - 15, 2012.
http://www.inpex.com/Newsletter/2011-09-01-exhibitor-inpex-2012-dates.aspx
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

gauschor

Quote from: powercat on May 20, 2012, 09:05:02 AM
According to the inventor, Sam Parlan... the Perpetual Motion motor the inventor is building will make about 12 volts of electricity, plus or minus.

Oh once again a device that will and shall deliver...

Sigh.

e2matrix

Yeah I'm not holding my breath on that one considering his other 'invention' :The “Personal Computer Case” would allow a desktop computer to be portable just like a laptop.   LOL - He's not very smart if he thinks making a case to put a desktop computer in to safely transport it is going to be any big thing.  As it is laptops have gotten so cheap and things like the Droids are as fast as desktops a few years ago that you can put in your pocket.  Most desktops are still heavy and just how many people are going to feel cool lugging that big of case and that much weight around to some place.   I can't see anyone wanting to drag their desktop computer around that way. 

However I'd like to know just what the basis of his 'perpetual motion' device is.  Also he's not smart in putting it out there as a perpetual motion machine as that just brings all the dogs out wanting to tear his concept to shreds. 

powercat

Is anyone going to the show on Wednesday or know anyone that is ?
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

broli

It's funny that even the most open minded people of the FE community, like myself, have become cynical as the years went by. I don't even bother reading such articles anymore.