Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Paging Rosemarie Ainslie's NERD Team

Started by mrsean2k, May 22, 2012, 04:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsean2k

The following link is a page I've setup that accepts charitable donations for breast cancer care, and I've kicked it off at £10.

www.justgiving.com/Sean-Inglis

For every technical member of the NERD team who self-identifies, and who is confirmed by Rosemarie as a member of the team, I'll add another £10, up to a maximum of 5 members.

Identification in this case would involve a real name and a *very* brief (sentence or so) description of qualifications and role. Some link that you are who you say you are would be handy, for instance a Facebook page or a website, but I wouldn't insist on it. If someone wanted to contact me at nerds(at)seani(dot)justemail(dot)net to discuss some other sort of limited disclosure, I'd be happy to listen, and guarantee that I won't make public any details from that route without explicit prior permission.

Over and above that, if the person who self-identifies as the most technically qualified member of the team - or who the team elect as a representative - will join the TK Tar Baby Thread and discuss the power calculations that TK has  been carrying out, *without* the intervention of RA, who is only obscuring matters, I'll add an another £50 donation to the page. Note that isn't to "win" the argument, it's just to engage in discussion without interference, and under your own identity.

And finally, if Rosemarie publicly states that she is happy for the members of her team to engage in this way, I'll add another £20 instantly.

So to recap:

I'll donate another £20 instantly to breast cancer care, just if RA "allows" team members to identify themselves. They themselves may choose not to in the event, but I'll still donate £20 for that a *simple* public statement from her that it's allowed, without weaselling or qualification.

I'll donate another £10 each for up to 5 team members who choose to identify themselves, subject to very modest requirements, but including a real name and brief qualifications

I'll donate another £50 for the elected NERD representative to come to the thread and discuss the power calculations being done *without* being filtered through RA.

Now these aren't large amounts, but they're free donations for a good cause, just for standing behind (or otherwise) the work and some of the conclusions being asserted by RA in public.

TinselKoala

Bravo, MrSean2k. You've picked an admirable cause to support, and I'm glad you are making this offer. I sincerely hope that you have to make the full donation amount....

Here's my prediction as to the response you'll get from the Ainslie team of NERDs, attached below.

As always, I am ready to be proven wrong in my prediction.

mrsean2k

I hope to find a way to donate it all, one way or another, and I've tried not to make the terms too onerous. Smart money's still on the sound effects :-)

polln8r

"...because power is not energy"  --too funny!

TinselKoala

It's remarkable that nobody has posted in support of Ainslie or her claims in a long time, in any thread, much less this one.

Could it be that the NERDS haven't heard of this offer yet?
Could it be that they don't CARE enough about the good cause that would be supported if they showed up for discussion?
Could it be because they don't want their good names sullied by association?

Could it simply be... because they DON'T EXIST?

Anyhow.... bump.