Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Liquid Ozone Battery

Started by delphi007, June 21, 2012, 03:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delphi007

I was thinking about oxygen being used as an energy storage medium. You can smell ozone after a good electrical storm. Ozone is made up of 3 oxygen molecules and is unstable which means it wants to give up an electron. Could oxygen be a medium of energy storage? Could ozone be turned into a liquid like liquid oxygen? If it can be turned into a liquid and retain the energy density then in theory a membrane could be developed to take off that stored electron. Is this even possible? Discuss. Oh and I'm new here.

delphi007

I would like to add this info I found on wikipedia. I hate to sound like a conspiracy nut but money corrupts absolutely and that would include science. You have to keep that in mind because of the world we live in today. I don't think ozone needs to be brought down to such a low temperature in order to form a liquid. Even if it is mixed with water the energy density might not be lost you just wont have pure liquid ozone.

"According to experimental evidence from microwave spectroscopy, ozone is a bent molecule, with C2v symmetry (similar to the water molecule)."

Murfedit

Could try hydrogen it likes to give an electron too

delphi007

Quote from: Murfedit on June 22, 2012, 01:57:21 AM
Could try hydrogen it likes to give an electron too

They already have that technology. The hydrogen fuel cell. I guess what I'm talking about is an ozone fuel cell.

Murfedit

Only hydrogen fuel cells if you ignite it. I tried it anyway a little voltage is evident but very little.