Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Victor Schauberger

Started by allcanadian, February 24, 2007, 11:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

I'm not sure. If someone could actually make Schauberger's vortex turbine work (with the spiraling/twisting propellers), it could have lot more uses than purely militaristic, I'm sure you agree with this.

If there in fact is power to be had from sucking the intake air into a vacuum, and generating energy from this new form of reaction....
I could imagine such a machine being useful to to everyone in the whole world.

Julian

Edit: I agree with you on the bomb/engine statement though. And some say that explosions have OU potential. What is called the pressure temperature feedback does some interesting things....

Further Edit: I'm thinking on a machine like the one in the attachment:
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Dr Adolf Nowak

This machine as on Your pic Victor had built to overcome problems with military use of his technology. But probably it didn^t worked at all because of this modification.   We have for over 2 years a (spy) plane built on my own planes for such powerful engines (nuclear tachyons according to they scheme of working, or sc. antigravity as populary called).  Have You noticed that exactly 1 year ago Dymytri Myedvedyev had said in Tv interview that they are working on big nuclear engine for interplanetary journeys? They need some years to do that. And Giuseppe Beluzzo has done it in only half a year in Breslau pic 1 a. 2 (yet WrocÅ,aw, Poland). Isn^t it a small difference? We use a very small, 300W power engine for 3 y. already for cure. With free gravitons it is very easy and very cheap. Pic 3.

sm0ky2

I hate to bring back (yet another) thread that's been quite for years...
Things have come to light, which present themselves as being
Historically irrefutable.
If there is such a thing....

As it lies before me just so happen to be plans, technical data,
Motion picture images, still photographs, and catalogued information,
from a long investigation on multiple platforms from multiple countries,
All pointing to a particular "flying disk technology", that was known to have
Flown. It was also known that this technology required a power source.
Of the three before me, one in the center of the power drive train, is none
other than a Victor Schauberger Vortex Engine.
This is proof that it worked, at least to a flight of 20 or so feet straight up,
Then back down with a completely uncontrolled landing.

I won't bore you guys with the specifications of Hitler's disks,
But rather let us figure out how this tornadoe in a can thing works.

Heat to mechanical is the conversion process, negative pressures cause a
cooling effect proportional to the work performed.

I keep getting lost in Victors "mimicking life" analogies.
for instance he said something about a trout swimming up stream.
It took me 3 hours of trout research to learn that a trout
Will ride the vortex whirlpool beneath a waterfall
To gain up enough speed to jump over it.

There's something here we haven't quite got ahold of.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.