Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy for free (Piezoelectric)

Started by dannyg, July 14, 2006, 02:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyg

To anybody remotely interested,
       I am a master of physics graduating 2000 A.D at the University of Kent at Canterbury. While I was doing an experiment in my granpas garage, to see if I could use the piezo electric effect to seperate the charge carriers in a semiconductor, I stumbled across something interesting. The idea I had failed to show any meaningful results (possibly due to poor equipment). However I left one of the piezo electric quartz blocks in my grandpas vice under pressure. My volt meter was registering 10 mV +/- 3, across the x cut faces. This voltage across the surfaces of the crystal will not deplete. I had already done this experiment at Graham Deblins precission engineers, Margate Kent England. I offered them this idea for free. Unfortunately Graham Deblins precission engineers has gone bankrupt and no longer exists. The experiment consists of short circuiting the x cut faces, so the voltage across the crystal becomes 0 volts. Then without changing the pressure the crystal is under, removing the short circuit. to my suprise the voltage across the x cut faces returned to 10mV +/- 3. As a matter of fact I can safely say that unless my voltmeter is giving me seriously eronious readings that you can short circuit the x cut faces an infinite number of times with the voltage returning on removal of the short circuit. If my voltmeter is not lying to me, and the experiment can be scaled up ( which it probably can't seeing as perpetual motion machines can't work via the laws of physics), this could provide a new means of generating vast quantitees of electricity. Forgive me if this is old news, or horribly flawed, I just can't find any information about it anywhere.
                Yours faithfully
         Mr D.R.Gillan (Mphys)

pese

test the voltages also with an small LOAD-resistor  (as 1 K Ohm as example)
so you are shure that the piezo deliver  an small energy  (and possebly not mesured some static voltages).
P.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

dannyg

I'm quite sure I measured static voltages, the nature of the piezo electric effect is such. Are you suggesting I short circuit the crystal with a 1 kilo ohm resistor ? woops sorry, ignore my question I'll try shorting it with a load........

dannyg

If there was a potential difference (voltage), and you short circuit so the voltage drops to 0, a current must flow through the short circuit to equalise the voltage. In the case of the crystals say with both crystal surfaces covered in an ohmic conductor, you have a situation analagous to a capacitor. if you short the terminals of a capacitor a current will flow through the short as the capacitor plates equalise the voltage. The capacitor then needs to be recharged. In the case I outline in my original post the removal of the short circuit is enough to recharge the plates of the capacitor.

nightwynd

Hey DanyG, don't give up on the perpetual motion ideas yet... check out this thread http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1230.0.html
We believe that the individual with this machine may have just cracked it - and according to him, it was something very simple... While I can't really speak for him, I'm sure he would value your input as a physicist on this.
As for the quartz...for scaling up on this, how large of a piece of quartz can you get? and how much voltage could you reasonably expect from a larger crystal?
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd