Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Technology , these are a MUST SEE videos from Borderlands.com

Started by hartiberlin, July 14, 2006, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 20, 2006, 03:14:06 AM
try searching for:

toroidal current
toroidal waves
toroidal system

i think you will find better results
Nope, it returns a wide range of results from transformers to waves of gas. He said it was not a wound toroid so it's just a guessing game since there is no standard definition by "toroidal electricity." If you know what he's talking could you please post a link. :)

God bless, :)
Paul Lowrance

pese

Sorry 
tesla-link is not running
40mb its load up server but 150m.com accept not to load dows (to big)
i will find other way.  will send it by email if interest to someone more.

http://www.pese.150m.com/fe/index2.htm 
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Branko

On my web pages I will put ideas about Tesla's work (and my own).
'Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts'
http://free-ri.htnet.hr/Branko/index.html
"Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts":
http://free-ri.htnet.hr/Branko/index.html

Charlie_V

Tesla waves are not longitudinal waves.  They are transverse, the part that makes them appear transverse is the fact they are standing.  Like everyone said, the video of those guys is wrong.  They are definitely getting a capacitance effect from their bare wires being so close.  Thats why when they put their hand in the way it changes.  In fact, a true Tesla coil should have reduced frequency, not increasing.

I've spent alot of time investigating Tesla and reading his actual works.  His magnifying transformer is nothing more than a standing wave resonant cavity operating with reactive power.  In other words, its a non-radiating antenna. 

People are constantly using the speed of light as the velocity to determine the frequency of their Tesla coils.  This is so wrong.... so so so wrong.  In honesty, it was Tesla who gave this mis perception.  In patent 649,621 he says,

"the length of the wire should be approximately one-quarter of the wave length of the electric disturbance in the circuit, this estimate being based on the velocity of propagation of the disturbance through the coil itself and the circuit with which it is designed to be used." 

He then gives an example where he uses the speed of light as the velocity.  Well my friends, if you want to make a radiating antenna, you want the speed of the electricity to match as closely as possible to the speed of empty space (300,000,000 m/s).  This is a cruel joke he played on the other researchers of the day who were copying his work (aka Marconi).  He himself, did not use radiation as means to convey messages and power, he used magnetic fields. 

To understand this you have to understand that there is more to resonance than just transmitting power.  Many define resonance as the frequency which the maximum power is transmitted from a source to a load.  This definition is wrong, just because you are at resonance does not mean you are transmitting the maximum power.  You can stay in resonance while adjusting the actual power factor of your system. 

Lets assume you want to transmit a signal using 6000Hz.  For a radiating antenna (quarter wavelength), you would need to have a wire 7.8 miles long.  But this is because I am trying to tune my antenna so that it has very little self capacitance and inductance, keeping the impedance of the line as close to 377 ohms as possible (the impedance of free space).  Thus, the velocity of propagation needs to be close to 186,000 miles/sec. 

However, lets say I want to make a Tesla coil (non-radiating) antenna.  First we determine the capacitance and inductance needed to produce resonance at 6000Hz.  We are not concerned with the velocity of free space.  The formula for an oscillating circuit is F = 1/(2Ïâ,¬Ã¢Ë†Å¡LC).  At 6000Hz, LC = 7.036x10^-10 (where as with the radiating antenna this value was 3.33x10^-9, or 1/c).  This value of LC is what it takes for the Tesla coil to resonant.  Any value of L and C will stay in resonance as long as the ratio  of 7.036x10^-10 is held constant.  By adjusting L and C while keeping this ratio, you in affect adjust the power factor, converting the energy placed to the antenna to real power or reactive power. 

The velocity of electricity in such a non-radiating antenna is only 23.4 miles/s (37699 m/s).  This is WAY slower than a typical radiating antenna.  The quarter wavelength would be only 5.15ft (1.57m).  The whole point in doing this is to produce wave oscillations in a single wire. 

So assume you have a Tesla coil connected at the "ground" to a long wire.  At the other end of the wire you place another Tesla coil tuned to the first.  When a standing wave is placed in the system, the coil, being an open circuit will produce waves that travel down the wire, reach the end (top of the second receiving coil) and bounce back.  The two coils make up an electrical resonance cavity much like a microwave oven or a guitar body.  The voltage at the tops of each coil will build on themselves reaching some maximum.  At their "ground" connections there will be a voltage node and a current anti node.  This current anti node produces a huge magnetic field.  This is why you find coils at the "ground" connection of a Tesla coil - to maximize on the magnetic field collection. 

This in principle, is what Tesla referred to as his "single wire transmission".  Once you can transmit on a single wire, you can replace the wire with the earth - for the earth is a relatively good conductor when at high voltages.  The earth becomes the electrical resonant cavity (which he says alot in his literature).  The waves produced in this system are not exactly "radiating" waves.  They are stationary waves, 90 degrees out of phase (purely reactive).  With a large transmitter they would traverse the globe.  At the voltage nodes, you can collect the high magnetic field in that area either with a receiving Tesla coil (connected to the ground), or a simple LC circuit that has a relatively high quality factor (does not need a ground connection).