Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Technology , these are a MUST SEE videos from Borderlands.com

Started by hartiberlin, July 14, 2006, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

hello Mr.Lowrance,
let me recitate from an old german "Taschenatlas"(Justus Perthes,1912),
theme:"Bemerkenswerte Geschwindigkeiten."(~" extraordinary velocities"),

m in 1 Sekunde(second)

Licht(light) 305 685 000
Elektrizitaet im Kupferdraht(electricity in copper-coil) 450 000 000

Sincerely
            de Lanca

PaulLowrance

Hi Lanca,

I think only valid experiments are where the wires are in straight-line or that can guarantee the field is not crossing between windings; i.e., taking shortcut.

Computer antenna design simulations using NEC have worked wonders for decades. If the electric and magnetic fields that traversed down copper wires went faster than c then such simulations would be incorrect. Truth is the NEC simulations have correctly matched real life antennas for decades.

IMHO the only two methods of measuring faster than c is by extremely high bursts of energy and using very sensitive receivers that utilize FFT detection or by using QM Entanglement.

If anyone knows any faster than c experiments that guarantee the field is not crossing (taking shortcuts) I would very appreciate reviewing it. :)

Paul Lowrance

lancaIV

"taking shortcuts",
do you think about toroidal electricity,light ball ?

S
  dL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: lancaIV
"taking shortcuts",
do you think about toroidal electricity,light ball ?

Wound Toroids and "ball lightning" ... what about them?

Paul Lowrance

Kator01

Hallo LancaIV,

w?ren Sie so freundlich, die entscheidende Seite aus diesem Taschenatlas zu scannen und hier
hineinzustellen ? Ist da auch erw?hnt, wie das gemessen wurde ?

Ich selbst habe auch ein altes Physikbuch vor Jahren ergattert : Grimsehl Tomaschek, von 1940. Da stehen grundlegende Sachen drin, die in neuen B?chern fehlen.

Danke im Voraus

Kator01