Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build Kits Available from PlasmEGR Noble Gases Engine

Started by Hope, August 10, 2012, 12:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Wow. I had no idea. I thought we had something unique over there, in the TB thread. But no...

There are two, a matched set .... LMM and Popper John.

MileHigh

TK:

There are two horror shows at play here.

The first horror show is that a man with almost no technical competence can pitch this nonsensical idiocy and get away with it for years and years and apparently make a living from it.

The second horror show is that I bet you that there are some believers that followed all the comments on the various PESN stories.  They saw John Rohner reveal how ignorant and unqualified he is as several people including myself picked apart his proposition and exposed him for the fraud that he is.  Yet these believers still believe, and completely ignore that the main pitchman for the proposition is little more than a backwoods carney.  They are still waiting for the demo that will never happen.

MileHigh

Hope

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2012, 03:31:25 PM
Certainly implosion engines can be made to work. However....

Whaat? If you pump down a chamber to a good vacuum, then introduce some pure Hydrogen in there, and spark it..... nothing will happen.
If you put in a stoichiometrically correct portion of Hydrogen and Oxygen in there and spark it... it will indeed implode, producing water as "ash". The exact reduction in volume depends on the starting pressure. The number you cite is suspiciously close to the reduction in volume when Steam at atmospheric pressure condenses to water. Do you perhaps have your paradigms muddled?
Just provide some support for your assertions, with checkable outside references or a demonstration of your own.... please.

You must use an electronic plasma ignition, a regular spark will do nothing.  The implosion is dramatic. One liter of imploded hydrogen is reported to make 1,800+liters of vacuum.   I will have to research the link again.  I read this over a year ago, perhaps I can find it again.   I thought this was common knowledge or I would have copied it then.

TinselKoala

One liter of hydrogen produces 1800+ liters of vacuum?

I am sorry, but that sentence is just about the funniest thing I've heard today. Maybe you should go and check your references. It certainly isn't common knowledge to me, but I have an open mind. I just don't tilt my head so far over my brains run out my earholes....

Could you describe a step by step procedure to do this? Like :
1) find a container... how big?
2) put vacuum in it... or not?
3) put one liter of Hydrogen in it... .how, at what pressure, etc.
4) spark it with an electronic plasma spark-- which is different from an ordinary spark just how?
5) measure the 1800 liters of vacuum resulting... how?
6) where is the imploded hydrogen?

What, by the way, is the difference between 1800 liters of vacuum..... and one liter of vacuum? (1799 liters of.... nothing?)

Look. Here is an engine filled with and running on pure Helium. It uses NO ignition at all, and it produces power on both the upstroke (pressure) and the downstroke (suction). Or rather side-strokes in and out. Is this any less remarkable than Popper John's Popper?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYovJzmCLdw

MileHigh