Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Closed System Video; on here

Started by mscoffman, August 21, 2012, 11:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton II

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on August 23, 2012, 12:17:00 PM
Hi All,

Someone sent me a message to show the design. So here is a simple version of it. This kept me up for days, it's a mentally demeaning puzzle. On the outside it looks so simple and logical, but magnets are static and anything connected to them become static.

The small fixed magnet experiences attracting force from the bigger magnet thereby producing rotating torque in the opposite direction to that produced  by the yellow pegs.  These two rotating torques in opposite directions balance each other so the wheel doesnot move.   Wheel moves only if small magnet is lifted or detached from the wheel making it an external force.

e2matrix

My intuition (which seems to be valid most of the time) told me right away that could not work because both magnets are ultimately attached to the same thing.  When I see something like this I know if I take the time I could reason through it with the physics and force vectors involved but I've learned to trust my intuition as it saves me a lot of time and I'm just too lazy to do all the math ;)

DreamThinkBuild

Yep build and learn.  ;D I tried building this in 2007 and it caught me good. I tried multiple lever magnetic systems in that time frame, attached is another one.  The magnetic catapult came shortly after. The idea with this was to have a large passing magnet push a lever down on each pass and lift a pusher magnet on the outside just as the outside wheel magnet had passed it forcing the wheel forward. Trying to get levers to cooperate and some added sticky spot, I could never get it to work. The wheel has to be a heavy flywheel or it will just bump up, which lead to another design which attached a weight on top to use the slight precession from the bump to add force through gravity... I went through so many crazy designs it's hard to keep track of them all.

Hopefully by posting these failures people don't waste time like I did on them.  :D