Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Closed System Video; on here

Started by mscoffman, August 21, 2012, 11:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Yep, as I thought I recalled this is an educational project I had seen before although that particular item is new.  The link they gave in the video is NOT correct as given www.veproject.org SHOULD be www.veproject1.org where you can see this vid on their youtube channel along with other historic 'perpetual motion' machines that are faked.  Stefan needs to pull that video as it's a guaranteed fake - only question is how it was done but I wouldn't waste any more time on it except to say it could be done with a hidden motor and battery activated by the weight as a switch.   Other possiblities too but who cares...

fletcher

OR .. it could be real - notice that he doesn't let it revolve for to long before he takes the weight off & replaces it again [the reset].

What is happening is that net torque [turning force] is created on the vertical shaft which makes it revolve - but for that to happen there must be one very important factor.

The 'drive' mass must be able to lose Potential Energy as the system revolves.

PE is given to the system when the weight is lifted & placed on the peg > the mass x distance creates tension & torque in the system > the torque imbalance creates rotational motion > the drive mass loses PE [very very little height loss, almost imperceptible in one or two turns] which is converted into Rotational Kinetic Energy of the system.

N.B. the system KE [Rotational & Translational] equals the loss of drive mass PE less friction & internal strain losses etc, IMO.

P.S. notice when he takes the mass off the levers spring/kick back a little.

TinselKoala

Lol... that's pretty funny Fletch... you had me going there for a moment....
;D

DreamThinkBuild

This brings back bad memories of trying to make a magnet motor from two attracting non connected levers connected to the center axis both pushing the wheel. A pin sticking up from the wheel would push the lever. One pushing one side of wheel while the magnet was pulling the the lever on the other. You would think if one magnet is pulling a lever and pushing the wheel at the lever end that as it turned would keep the lever and magnet constantly turning the wheel and pushing the other lever with the pin attached to wheel so that it would always be moving. It's convoluted toxic logic and kept me up for days. Didn't work.  ;D

DreamThinkBuild

Hi All,

Someone sent me a message to show the design. So here is a simple version of it. This kept me up for days, it's a mentally demeaning puzzle. On the outside it looks so simple and logical, but magnets are static and anything connected to them become static.