Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 07, 2012, 11:27:07 PM
did you recently understand that bessler's wheel under your own understanding. it is impossible?

onthecuttingedge2005,
I've been working on this idea for a number of years. The basic principle took me about 6 months to understand it had potential.
It's not an easy build but do have a place to build it. I won't be able to start on it until after Christmas but do believe it is what Bessler knew so it would be nothing original on my part except maybe for my interpretation of his work.
I am aware that perpetual motion is considered impossible and that it should not work according to what is currently understood. If it does work, then Bessler had realized an application that he kept secret.
One reason why I believe he did this is because of his belief in Jesus. One of his quotes is "don't you understand ?" and it possibly has 2 meanings. The first is that his wheel worked, believe it.
the other might be that he believed in Jesus. This could be why he used religious symbols in his drawings and quoted the Bible as much as he did, to link his work and his beliefs.
Some of the religious symbolism in his drawings would be pendulums that resemble crosses and having 3 weights which could be for the trinity or the 3 spikes that were drove into Jesus' body.
One thing people have missed on is why he called his wheel Orffyreus. It is because Hermes invented the lyre but Orpheus made it sing. His wheel it seems at some point he decided he would let someone else make it known and when they talked about it, they would be making music just as Orpheus did with Hermes lyre.
Until then, I hope you are able to enjoy the Holidays   :D

Jim

edited to add; Bessler does show the symbol commonly associated with Freemasons in some of his drawings and as such may have been one himself.

edited to change some of the explanations

johnny874

@All,
tk has known that my colon has attachec itself to my abdominal wall and other internal organs as a result of my having had complications from surgery.
Whe Stefan allows him to mock the seriuosness of my situation is not acceptable.
Bessler's wheel is something I could probably have been built by now if Stefan did not support his efforts in an attempt to take credit for my work.
I do have other concerns besides this build and it would be difficult for me to either profit or benefit in some way from my work under the conditions that have been impsed on me by the management of this forum.
When I am ready, I will build a wheel but first I need to gain some wood working experiene and equip a wood shop that will allow me to demonstrate some of my skills.
It would have been nice to have worked with other people on this but Alan Bauldree believes tbat if he can't have it then he would must as soon kill it.

added; could be that alan like a lot of ignorant Americans can't stand to see somebody else have something because my hearing loss is real and so is the discrimination I have had to tolerate.
But as Alan has shown, he only cares about himself.

johnny874

@All,
If I end up being successful, I could thank my sister for showing me something. She did not have an ugly mouth and was not demanding.
She published her own Christian newspaper while dealing with Crohn's disease. She did not have it very good, she died at 47 because of how severe her condition was.
Myself, I will take care of my personal responzibilities first which inlude my car and my health. I  need to be able to get to work and do my job before I worry about anything else.
btw, with Crohn's disease, you can have almost all of your intestines removed. It could be having seen what my sister went through that has kept me going.

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 09, 2012, 04:39:44 PM
  @All,
tk has known that my colon has attachec itself to my abdominal wall and other internal organs as a result of my having had complications from surgery.
Whe Stefan allows him to mock the seriuosness of my situation is not acceptable.
Bessler's wheel is something I could probably have been built by now if Stefan did not support his efforts in an attempt to take credit for my work.
I do have other concerns besides this build and it would be difficult for me to either profit or benefit in some way from my work under the conditions that have been impsed on me by the management of this forum.
When I am ready, I will build a wheel but first I need to gain some wood working experiene and equip a wood shop that will allow me to demonstrate some of my skills.
It would have been nice to have worked with other people on this but Alan Bauldree believes tbat if he can't have it then he would must as soon kill it.

added; could be that alan like a lot of ignorant Americans can't stand to see somebody else have something because my hearing loss is real and so is the discrimination I have had to tolerate.
But as Alan has shown, he only cares about himself.

Jimbo AKA Captain Oblivious:

Man, what is wrong with you?  You still think TK is someone named Alan?  Watch TK's videos, listen to his voice, look at the electronics equipment, etc and you will see that TK is TK.

Please whine about your life on one of the hundreds of topics that you started and get off of this one as it is obvious that you have nothing to contribute.  You can't even build a simple fountain and yet you claim everyone stole your device?  The schematic is on my video along with the link...all you need are 2 empty 16 oz drink bottles and some straws and a little glue.  But, for some reason, you can't build one so you have to trash this topic with your crap.  I am tired of it.

Please seek additional medication and stay off this topic which deals with things you have proven you know nothing about.

Bill

PS  If you are going to continue to trash the USA, I suggest you go back to whatever shit hole country you are from and shut up about it.  America will be better off.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 09, 2012, 08:26:19 PM
Jimbo AKA Captain Oblivious:

Man, what is wrong with you?  You still think TK is someone named Alan?  Watch TK's videos, listen to his voice, look at the electronics equipment, etc and you will see that TK is TK.

Please whine about your life on one of the hundreds of topics that you started and get off of this one as it is obvious that you have nothing to contribute.  You can't even build a simple fountain and yet you claim everyone stole your device?  The schematic is on my video along with the link...all you need are 2 empty 16 oz drink bottles and some straws and a little glue.  But, for some reason, you can't build one so you have to trash this topic with your crap.  I am tired of it.

Please seek additional medication and stay off this topic which deals with things you have proven you know nothing about.

Bill

PS  If you are going to continue to trash the USA, I suggest you go back to whatever shit hole country you are from and shut up about it.  America will be better off.

I second that PS pirate.