Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU secret (steven mark)

Started by dreamyear, August 30, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ionizer

Whever you have some spare time dive onto google streetview and follow those power lines.

You will soon find your 3 frequency's and why exactly 3 coils is so important.

And perhaps then 'slightly out of (3)phase' may also start to mean something new to you.

dreamyear

Quote from: ionizer on August 30, 2012, 08:48:41 PM
Whever you have some spare time dive onto google streetview and follow those power lines.

You will soon find your 3 frequency's and why exactly 3 coils is so important.

And perhaps then 'slightly out of (3)phase' may also start to mean something new to you.

power line use 50hz....frequency  is too low to send wireless....  already been debunked in myth buster..

ionizer

Quote from: dreamyear on August 30, 2012, 09:14:49 PM

power line use 50hz....frequency  is too low to send wireless....  already been debunked in myth buster..

Actually it is not.
If it were then no single transformer would output power on the secondary.
The coupling is established though moving magnetic field lines.
That is wireless and it is why radio communication works in the first place.

I suppose DC with a slight frequency also doesn't mean anything to you.
Maybe you should just stick with a joule thief.

gadgetmall

I don't know
Quote from: ionizer on August 30, 2012, 02:30:02 PM
No this is like spacing the primary from the secondary coils.
Anybody who has done this knows that power output of the secondary drops real fast when it is spaced further way from the primary.

The difference here is the levels of power involved.
It means that the two centimeter on your test bench become 20 meter to play with outside around a powerline traject like that.

Kicks are always converted into sinewave by capacitance.
The power source does see the load at all times there is no magic situation where circuits start powering theirselves because the primary does not see the secondary it does not work like that.
That's nonsense you will always see a powersource and the loading of it when you take energy from the secondary.

I know a guy living near the Big Tower high tension line. A line tech said the power in that line was over 400KV . The fellow had a tin roof shed off to the side of his house . I would say about a 150 feet from the power line but 50 feet from directly under the tall structure . I was installing a satellite dish on the building and it shocked the hell out of me . I could see sparks from the dish mount which had a ground wire . I came back a few days later and the sat receiver was fried . I happed to have a Fluorescent lantern light i used under houses and took the 12 inch bulb out and touched the tin . it light up brightly . I had to move that dish to another location on the other side of the property 100's of feet away .. later about two months i rode by and shed was gone and stopped in to check the system . The Owner told me he kept getting shocked touching the doorknob which was on a metal pull up door. So with that in mind i wish i lived there because i would make the biggest secondary i could afford and run my house from EM ..More Examples are here on discovery where people "steal electricity" from under those lines..)http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9701967776/m/32119084801
Not saying this is how the SM TPU worked or whatever but i have experienced tremendous potential first hand.400kv is certainly enough EMF to capture on the ground and be useful .. I wonder why Sm never showed a CLEAR BULB . the frosted ones in any free energy experiment are easily faked . also the Voltage from My Ring running on a c cell puts out over 130vac runs for  2 days . I could easily hide a watch battery on it and it would appear to run by it self . Also a mercury switch on it so when i flip it to turn off in the future . Runs many strings of christmas bulbs or any 110 vac led lamp bulb  in a standard base unmodified .or any plug in small charger.. also runs up to 7 watts of incandescent bulbs ..    I will make another video with the table lamps and the string of 20 incandescent christmas bulbs ..
Again Not saying this is the SM Tpu but it would not be that hard to fake.plus the fact that why hold on to something like that from us for so long . Everyone here knows just a few could build one and use it for themselves IF IT WAS REAL..Just sayin...

http://youtu.be/UOPfqsH6_-U
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !