Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

REAL WORKING MAGNET GRAVITY WHEEL !! It WORKS !!

Started by gadgetmall, August 31, 2012, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

The perpetual wheel driven by a permanent magnet The inventor The concept of this perpetual wheel has been patented in 1823.
That invention is fully described in book "Mechanical Appliances and Novelties of Construction" published in 1927 by Gardner D. Hiscox, Mechanical Engineer, and Norman W. Henle
Folks here is probably the simplest real perpetual motion wheel you can build with just a few parts . one strong neo magnet one 1 inch steel ball bearing and a couple of Aluminum  bike rims with the axles and bearings and some wood .   I did a quick and dirty test on this with a plastic hamster wheel and the damn thing works and displayed the effect  quite nice . . The ball rides inside or on a track and the magnet is placed on a block of wood at a certain height ,stable and the ball is attracted to the magnet while it is lifted inside the wheel making the wheel off balance and turns with gravity of the steel ball on one side of this wheel  . The ball must slip and spin so it can oscillate and grab the sided of your wheel . I am building two bike rims together to give me a track inside the two . .. you need a non magnetic wheel like aluminum and a steel ball one inch or greater to match your wheel .
New energy technology's are being exposed this year and this is a sure hit ..have a look and build away !!

http://energythic.com/view.php?node=283

gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

i am searching for some 16 inch aluminum bicycle rims front only . two to put together to form a solid rail . I am sure others with fabrication shops can put this together with some other non magnetic round rail wheel. with a center axle and bearings to mount so it can spin .
Will i be the first one to show one running on a stable magnet ?

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

SkyWatcher123

Hi gadget, I hope so, it's better than nobody testing it out.
If i had the materials i would try it also, though if your replication works out, many will try it and i will keep an eye out for bikes in garbage or garage sales.
Though a scaled down model could work just to show the principle, can't think off hand what might work as a rotatable rail.
Hope the experiments go well.
peace love light
tyson

Pirate88179

http://energythic.com/view.php?node=283

Al:

Above is the hyperlink to the video.  I have to admit it is impressive.  My only question is....why the big block held in his hand just to hold a magnet rod?  I guess I am a little doubtful...but....everything else looks just fine and I hope this really does work.  It would be very easy to make like you said.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MT

Hi,
Clear video, big block is probably just a mean to get the magnet to the right height. My worry is that he helps it with his hand. More convincing would be when he would attached magnet to the base and THEN get it spinning.
regards,
Marcel