Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Siphoned Heron's fountain

Started by Ghost, September 01, 2012, 11:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Hi Ghost . Sorry for my vulgar previous . Sometime lately my mind goes adrift and i might say something or type something wrong  .I guess i was saying different Viscosity's.
If you ever had a plastic pool and you needed to dump the water you would sometimes use a piece of hose . you had to start it by a little suction to get it over the edge of the pool side and then drop the hose on the ground and it would flow .BUT if you picked it up a little higher than the water level it would stop flowing . put it lower and it would start again until it was almost empty then stop .it you picked it up higher than the side then you had to start it again to get over that "hump" .Somewhere along the line in your setup some will say it has to equal out .
think about this then get to work .

Hope this helps .

al
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

e2matrix

Forget using rubbing alcohol.  That is one of the Pharma Cartels secret chemicals that sets you up to get cancer. 

Ghost

ok well i want to use something that evaporates easily and its not so toxic/cancerous.
what i see here is all jars puts in/out equally while it tries to balance its siphon. (im talking about the second picture because i think it will work best)
i believe the unbalanced siphon is what causes flow to happen and the system never finds a balance and keeps going, so not all jars will 'end' up having the same level of liquid. :)
well if it doesn't work (no flow of liquid) and everything stays the same as the picture show i think it will at least be a nice thermo liquid pump i guess. (geothermal?)

Ghost

hmmm!? looks too simple but will it work?
i don't have high hope for this but you never know.

johnny874

ghost,
When I can go to the library, I will check out your idea.
One thing that is known about syphoning is that flow will be in the direction of the lowest point that is being syphoned.

Jim

Ghost,
I  just thought of something, calculate the volume for both tubes, this would be going by their actual height and not their lengths.
and make sure the larger diameter hose is in water. for testing purposes it is very important. if the greater volume of water wins out as it should, then you would need to let it' container over flow into the lower container to maintain flow.
you may know how to calculate the volume of a tube but will post it in case someone is not familiar with it. it is 3.142 (radius x radius) x height (not length).