Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly interesting transformer overunity concept

Started by leviterande, September 03, 2012, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leviterande

Hi everyone.

I have an idea and wonder why no body even thought about it, and I would love to know why it wouldnt work:

We all know  that a certain air-core coil at a given current will produce a certain magnetic field
take that same coil and  put an iron inside it and you will amplify the magnetic field 100 to  1000s of times... FOR THE SAME  INPUT CURRENT!!!

NOW.. here is  my thoughts on an overunity transformer:
A Simple transformer where the primary is a iron core coil and the secondary is an air core coil with the same  number  of turns.
Now..  since the  primary is giving 100s times more magnetic strength  at the same input, shouldnt it induce this same magnetic field and current into the secondary air core?  if thats the case, the secondary  output should also be in 100s of times more current.. right?

Eddy currents and hysteresis is greatly reduced by lamination and  control so what we got left is the  opposing field of the secondary...   

I really would love  to know why this concept will not work? 

Thanx

FatBird

It won't work because the magnetic flux will follow the best magnetic path, which is the Iron Core.

Therefore, the air core winding won't get anything.

leviterande

Thank you for the reply

So you mean if I move the iron core coil up and down THROUGH an air coil, there wont be any current induced int eh air core?  Im sorry but I find that little hard to believe ha?

Regards
Leviterande

FatBird

Since you are so sure it will work, go ahead & build it.

Then take some pictures of it working & post them here.
Submit the O/U numbers & proofs to WIN the OVERUNITY MONEY PRIZE.

leviterande

No no, I  didnt mean by any means that it will work,  I just searched the  net and didnt find any  overunity transformer, article, info  that uses an asymmetrical system i.e. an iron core on one side and an air core on the  other..  So I just dont know where to search or read .   The MEG, Flynn, radus concepts obviously didnt work. I am by no means  saying this will work, on the contrary  99,9% it wont work because of "common sense" or how in the world didnt any body do it  till now!!!
But once again here is where its extremely confusing and I cant find anywhere any information that can help on the matter..  All the induction theory is based on  iron core to iron core induction or a magnet to an coil.    the thing is (i may way wrong here)  is while the Flynn concept(which doesnt seem to   yield overunity) is at 3.47x output, an iron core  is  up to 10,000x the output  vs an air core one. There is where  I see the possibility...

So while  the people got blind by using "magnets as means of power" they forgot that we can  creat much  much powerful electromagnets  with very very little power by  using a ferromagnetic material!

Regards