Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Tommy on November 18, 2012, 08:35:58 AM
Thank you for answering.

Why would god call two diffrend things the same ? it dosent make sence god lying,
miss informing.

God could call man for man, and whoman for whoman.

If god is all, why not call it, all that is, or just it, instead of him/he created all,
it created all.

If god is not a male only, but evereything, its like calling you a finger instead of a whole human.

I think i the reason why people still call it a man/he, i guess its becouse the bible or other religion (that is written bye humans to control them)
says its a man/he.
That would be the hypnose/program bye the book.

I dont think people in the past (or today for that matter) learned critical thinking and problem solving.
They just acseptet the word and dint think about it if it was even logical.

If i was born in a muslim famely, i would copy that belif, same if i was born into a jehova/christian famely.
Why would i not belive my parents word ?, parents are like god to children.

What people belive has more to do with the geographic location they was born in, than true searching.
Its moore like they copy n paste it into their brain than logical thinking.
True searching would be not to learn the child anything, but ask the child to form their own answer.

Tommy

I would like to expand on this, because it does bring up an interesting question which brings some great insight.  When it says in Genesis, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.......", the 'us' and the 'our' is in reference to God and his Nature.  God's nature is subservient to Him.  He creates all things through His Nature, for Her and by Her.  God and His Nature Created a spiritual being in Their image and likeness.  They created a spiritual being (image) and a nature (likeness) or environment suitable for this being, and They called both the spiritual being and his nature 'Adam').

Further expanding on this, the adversary of God appeared to the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' as an angel of light and caused or persuaded the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' to disobey their Creator.  The 'Adam' and his 'Nature' disobeyed God by touching each other, allowing the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' to become like God, knowing good and evil.  The 'Adam' and his 'Nature' created both a physical being and a physical nature or environment for their creation.  This was good, because they became like God knowing how His 'Nature' is subservient to Him. This was also bad, because the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' realized how they were also subservient to God and His 'Nature', as the 'Nature' of God is subservient to Him. Then the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' saw they were naked after seeing their creation.  Then the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' hid from God when God called out to 'them'.  God asked the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' why they were hiding, and 'they' said they were naked.  Then God asked the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' if they touched each other which He commanded them not to.  The 'Adam' and his 'Nature' said they did touch each other.  Then God made skins of garments (flesh) for the 'Adam' and his 'Nature' and removed them from the garden of eden and placed them in a different land.  Their was no suitable helper found for the man which 'Adam' and his 'Nature' created, so God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep and He created a 'female' from Adams rib so he would have a suitable helper.  The 'man' named his wife 'Eve', since she will be the mother of all the living.  Then, the adversary of God appeared to them as an angel of light and caused the downfall of mankind.  What I have written can be verified in Genesis and in the books of Adam and Eve.  At the end of the 5,500 years, 'Adam' and his 'nature' (Jesus Christ) will be returned to their former state of being as God first created them (this has already occurred through his resurrection).  This also includes the creation of mankind through Adam and his 'nature' (Jesus Christ), but not during the same time as Jesus Christ returned to His former state of being.  The time is drawing near.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Newton II

crazycut06

So much murmoring! Wait till you die! If you see GOD then you will believe theres heaven, if you see SATAN then you are in a lot of sh#t! Entiendes! Stop arguing with people that cannot understand..... :P

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: crazycut06 on November 18, 2012, 08:54:37 AM
So much murmoring! Wait till you die! If you see GOD then you will believe theres heaven, if you see SATAN then you are in a lot of sh#t! Entiendes! Stop arguing with people that cannot understand..... :P
which god?  ra? odin? vishnu?

how about you xian godtards just admit that there is no more evidence for your godfairy than there is for any other godfairy...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

Hey W
                                                    Its Sunday

Shaddup and go to Choich !

Ask the preach for his evidence?

I double dog dare you !! {Raisin nuts}
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma