Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 19, 2012, 07:50:19 AM
111 pages now and STILL not a SINGLE SHRED of extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of the imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend of the godtards...  ::)

What kind of mustard are you?!, >:(
Am i going  to repeat again like what you are doing or you really don't understand!!!.  >:(   >:(   >:(

scratchrobot

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 07:48:53 PM
They are conscious and are much more aware of God and His creation than gwandau and his blind followers.

Gravock

You think a fly has a conscious?
Do you need to have a conscious to go to heaven or hell?

Magluvin

Quote from: Gwandau on November 19, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

Actually, there are not many of your "opponents" here that opposes the idea of God, we just don't buy your petty personal version of  God.
We are here for one reason, to create a breach in your armor, and make a higher level of understanding seep inside your prison.

We are not here to kill your god, we are here to free your god, so that you will understand that you, and I and everything is God, unseparated.

God is not there and we are here!  There is no God poised somewhere aloft. God is everything. You are God. You are part of the very consciousness that creates reality, right here, right now. God is a live happening, and we, including every sentient being and every atom in universe, are that very happening.

So don't think we are here to disgrace you or fight you. Most of us opponents here are just concerned about the sad "true to the letter" mentality you seem to be imprisoned by. We just want you to take responsibility for your own state of mind.

When are you going to stop degrading the Universal Consciousness to your personal little god?
Or have your personal little god promised you a nice treat of having first row seats at your Doomsday, whatching all the rest of us sinners and unfaithful ones suffer?

I have to dissappoint you there, since there will be no biblical Doomsday. Sorry about that, but it's just not going to happen.
I really wonder why you believe in such a sick thing. Do you have a lot of anger against humanity trapped inside yourself? Does it make you feel a little better believing in the retaliation of your god?

Man, what makes you think I hate you guys? I'm just trying to tickle you enough to wake you up.  And since you are getting upset, I have apparently succeded to reach past your thick armor.

And I will keep tickling you old fashioned stone statues until you get it, until you finally understand that something absolutely new is happening all around us. And it has nothing to do with your old scrolls, when you understand what I am trying to convey, you won't need those scrolls. No harm in keeping them, but you won't need them anymore.

There is a new spirituality evolving on earth right now. Far beyond the narrowminded old fashioned worship of a personal god who only favours you when doing what is written in some old scrolls. Don't you feel the foul smell reeking out of those old scrolls hypnotizing you?

Wake up to the wonders of the Here and Now. You don't need a fairy tale to make it through the day. It's all here, all around you in all its splendor. Mankind is in a great transition period, and the light actually seems to be the winner. Can't you feel the change? People all around us are starting to open up for this change to come, bit by bit gaining a deeper understanding about their roll in the responsibility for the shape of humanity and this planet.

You got nothing to lose but your head. ;)

Peace, Love and Understanding,

Gwandau

Wow. Is this what the world is coming to? People like you, running around trying to fix us?  Who asked for your help???? ???

Or are you 'imposing' your so called help on us because we cannot function in society the way you see fit?  Well tough cookies. You will never get me to follow your bologna. :P

"God is not there and we are here!  There is no God poised somewhere aloft. God is everything. You are God." 

There ya go, singing the devils song again. ::)   And you are a fool. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Gwandau

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 06:21:17 PM
You can not create a breach in my armor, because I have put on the full armor of God as it says in Ephesians 6:10-18 below.

If you had been able to know the reason for my being here, you would not have been hiding behind all that dark medieval armor, you would have been embracing the new transition of the human spirit.

Unfortunately, behind all that armor life cannot reach you, my friend. You will be one of those poor ones missing out on the whole thing, waiting in vain for your Doomsday to come. What a pity to be left behind when all the new is dawning upon us.

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 06:21:17 PM
You speak as if you are the speaker for the adversary of God.

I speak as the adversary of ignorance. What I ask of you is not to leave your god, only to let your god out of the prison that you have built with the letters in the scrolls.  I want you to realize that you are degrading the full potential of the Universal Consciousness into some personal little god fitting your delusions. If you could see yourself sitting behind all those walls (scrolls), you would not know if to laugh or to cry.

I am free as the birds in the sky. God is everywhere. I am God, You are God, every little grain of sand is God. Good or bad, high or low, all is God. We are all participating in a grand live happening called life. Celebrate! Rejoice!

Love, Peace and Understanding

Gwandau

gravityblock

Quote from: scratchrobot on November 19, 2012, 08:13:29 PM
You think a fly has a conscious?
Do you need to have a conscious to go to heaven or hell?

You don't understand.  God's Nature has been bearing our sin.  Through our disobedience to God, He has made garments of skin (flesh) for our spiritual bodies and for the nature or environment which was a helper or comforter for our spiritual body.  Nature didn't sin against God, so there can be no hell for nature.  However, nature will be returned to her former state of being as she was first created, so she can once again be a helper or comforter for the spiritual 'Adam' as he was first created.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.