Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 09:11:07 PM
The scripture says you will come in a false peace, and this is evidence by you saying, 'you got nothing to lose but your head'.  You have inverted peace, love, and understanding.  You have inverted all Truths.

Gravock

You are quite amusing. It's actually like you really believe I am your biblical adversay. Seems I am reaching through some layers of your defence here, since you are reacting by taking such a dire stance. ;D

By saying "Nothing to lose but your head", I am just asking you to quít the intellectual bullshit and embrace reality, the Here and Now.
To be trapped in the intellect is the worst of fates, and the one who brags about his big intellect is like a prisoner who brags about his big cell.

Throw away your armors and open up for life itself, whisk away all dogmas and all rigidity and run out on the meadow and dance like a child!
That's what life is all about. To rejoice, to love, to laugh and to dance! To find ones way back to the free spirit of the child.

Peace, Love and Understanding

Gwandau

gravityblock

Quote from: Gwandau on November 19, 2012, 09:30:26 PM
You are quite amusing. It's actually like you really believe I am your biblical adversay. Seems I am reaching through some layers of your defence here, since you are reacting by taking such a dire stance.

Gwandau

You have shown who you think you are by the name of gwandau.  It's actually you, who has made yourself the biblical adversary of God, and not me. Once again you have inverted the Truth.  He has inverted the letters in 'gwandau'.  He inverted the 'n' and the 'u' which says, 'gwaudan' to mimic the sound of "God" and "garden".  He also inverted the 'w' which would then say a "man".  Then if you throw out the first and last letters of 'gwandau', to represent the beginning and the end, you then have an inverted and reversed sound of 'aduam' to mimic the sound of "Adam".  Thus, he is saying the serpent ['gwandau'] was in the form of God inside the garden of eden to deceive Adam.  Then there is 7 letters in 'gwandau' to represent perfection which he has inverted.  You have inverted all Truths.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Qwert

gravityblock

Bruce, Magluvin, Ramset, Tito and all other believers of God:

We have shown them the errors of their ways.  It's now time to leave them to their own wicked vices.  Let them fight amongst themselves and devour each other.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
Bruce, Magluvin, Ramset, Tito and all other believers of God:

We have shown them the errors of their ways.  It's now time to leave them to their own wicked vices.  Let them fight amongst themselves and devour each other.

Gravock

Right. At long last.